become an editor
the entire directory
only in Eating/Bulimia
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Chronic Illness
This category in other languages:
Ask the Dietitian: Bulimia
- Joanne Larsen, Registered Dietitian and nutrition counselor, discusses bingeing/purging and offers advice on food and weight.
Bulimia in Males
- Information from an eating disorder specialist about eating disorders in males. Article discusses the female to male comparisons of characteristics, socioeconomic/environmental factors, and age of onset.
- This site offers links to descriptions, diagnosis of bulimia, treatment, and research.
The Bulimic Dance
- Dealing with the effects of Bulimia Nervosa through experiences, factual information, and places where a sufferer can get help.
Case History of a Patient with Bulimia Nervosa
- True story of a patient of Bulimia Nervosa and her road to recovery. It gives a graphic account of the symptoms and what the patient goes through.
eMedicine Health: Bulimia
- Providing an overview of bulimia and its causes, symptoms, medical assessment, and treatment.
False Reflections: The Mirror Lies
- An informational site on bulimia, including the basics, a guide to recovery, what normal eating is, and several links.
- Personal Experiences with Bulimia, columns, support, facts and stories.
- List publications about "bulimia eating disorder" in MEDLINE, PreMEDLINE, and other related databases.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 17, 2015 at 13:17:12 UTC -