become an editor
the entire directory
only in Eating/Anorexia
Open Directory - Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Eating: Anorexia
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Chronic Illness
Society: Issues: Health: Body Image: Pro-Anorexia
World: Polski: Zdrowie: Choroby i dolegliwości: Choroby psychiczne
This category in other languages:
Already Perfect: Recovery For Anorexia
- Includes information about family issues, eating right, positive body image, self esteem, and recovery links.
- Page done by ex ED, recovered, nice done, simply and clear.
Anorexia in Males
- Information from an eating disorders specialist about anorexia in males. Article discusses female to male comparisons of characteristics, socioeconomic and environmental factors and age of onset.
- Familydoctor.org describes what anorexia is, some of the key characteristics and how it differs from bulimia. Includes warning signs, treatment, and how to help. Sponsored by AAFP (American Academy of Family Physicians).
Anorexia Nervosa from Emergency Medicine / Psychosocial
- Scholarly article regarding mortality rates, pathophysiology, frequency, clinical aspects, different diagnoses to consider, lab and imaging studies, treatment within a general hospital emergency room, follow-up, and a bibliography with links.
Anorexia: Warning to Parents
- Personal site by a parent whose pre-adolescent daughter developed anorexia after learning about it on a television program. Includes personal reflections, a bibliography of research articles, and links to other resources.
Anorexic Body: A Qualitative Study
- Study attempting to explore the anorexia nervosa patient's subjective experience in family therapy by employing a qualitative inquiry.
Eating Disorders Specialist
- Anorexia nervosa in association with medical disorders.
eMedicine Health: Anorexia Nervosa
- Provides an overview of anorexia nervosa and its causes, symptoms, medical assessment, and treatment.
Escape from Anorexia
- Description of measures parents took to rescue their teenage daughter from anorexia within six month.
Free Anorexia Information
- Links to organizations, treatment centers, message boards, newsgroups, personal stories, general information, and articles about anorexia.
Internet Mental Health: Anorexia Nervosa
- Description, diagnosis, research, treatment, and magazine articles.
Mental Health Net: Anorexia Nervosa
- General information about some of the causes, symptoms, and treatments of anorexia nervosa.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 14, 2013 at 20:56:07 UTC -