the entire directory
only in Disorders/Eating
Open Directory - Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Eating
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Impulse Control: Self Injury
Shopping: Publications: Books: Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Eating
Society: Issues: Health: Body Image
This category in other languages:
Anorexia and Bulimia Care (ABC)
- UK-based organization for eating disorder sufferers, their families and carers. Provides basic information and advice.
Dying to be Thin
- Companion web site to the NOVA program broadcast on December 12,2000. Examines debilitating and sometimes life-threatening eating disorders, particularly anorexia and bulimia. Includes personal stories sent in by readers.
Eating Disorder Help
- Information, survey, interview, and link list about eating disorders among college students from a female student at the University of Central Florida.
Eating Disorder Recovery
- Eating disorders articles, DSM-IV-TR criteria, references, online discussion forum, list of in-patient programs, questions and answers.
Eating Disorder Videos
- List and short synopsis of eating disorder-related films on DVD and VHS.
- Information to help individuals along the way to recovery, ranging from signs and symptoms, to relapse warning signs.
Eating Disorders Arena
- Information about eating disorders books and journals as well as additional resources and links.
Eating Disorders in a Disordered Culture
- Online component of a public art project to raise awareness about eating disorders. Visitors can read from dozens of personal accounts, and add their own contributions and stories.
Eating Disorders Information and Links
- Find information on various types of Eating Disorders, treatment and recovery on and offline. Memorial sites, message boards, midi, and cards.
Eating Disorders Resources
- Specializing in eating disorders publications and education since 1980. Home of Gürze Books.
- Information about Anorexia, Bulimia, Binge Eating Disorder, Compulsive Overeating, and Over Exercising, including treatment options, info on recovery, and Forums for online support.
- A faith-based organization for people struggling with eating and body image issues. Includes self-test, survey, and links.
Gaining: The Truth About Life After Eating Disorders
- Author Aimee Liu hosts this website as a resource and inspiration for individuals, therapists, and families who seek to understand, treat, or recover from eating disorders. Offers events, a newsletter and biography.
Helpguide: Eating Disorders
- Describes the different types, risk factors and treatment options, with detailed information on each one.
MediZine: Eating Disorders
- Statistical information regarding bulimia, anorexia, and binge eating disorder.
MedlinePlus: Eating Disorders
- Directory of resources about all aspects of eating disorders from the National Library of Medicine at the National Institutes of Health.
Merck: Eating Disorders
- Information on anorexia nervosa, bulimia, and other eating disorders. Includes causes, risk factors, and support resources.
National Eating Disorder Information Centre
- Promotes healthy lifestyles as an alternative to dieting and the destructive cultural emphasis on appearance. Descriptions of various disorders; FAQ; guide for those close to sufferers; list of seminars and programs in Canada.
Psychosomatics and Eating Disorders
- Eating disorders from a psychoanalytic perspective.
The Something Fishy Website on Eating Disorders
- Contains information and resources pertaining to anorexia, bulimia and compulsive overeating. Included are definitions, signs and symptoms, physical dangers, along with treatment information.
BBC: 'Food fear' children need support
- Explains how most young people with an eating disorder say there is no-one they can turn to about their problem. (February 05, 2007)
Usenet alt.support.eating-disord -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 17, 2013 at 6:54:10 UTC -