become an editor
the entire directory
only in Dissociative/Support_Groups
Open Directory - Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Dissociative: Support Groups
Health: Support Groups: Mental Health
Society: Support Groups: Ritual Abuse
Society: Support Groups: Sexual Abuse
Abuse Survivors Support Network (DID focus)
- DID/MPD, PTSD, and adult survivor of abuse support page.
- The home of two e-mail support groups for those with DID/MPD, this site also includes poetry, artwork, and resources.
- Support group for people diagnosed with any of the dissociative disorders (DID, dissociative amnesia, dissociative fugue, and other).
Dissociative Identity Disorder Community
- Volunteer-moderated message boards and chat dedicated to sharing information, offering support, and coping strategies with DID. Requires registration.
Dissociative Identity Disorder Support Group
- A forum and chat rooms, for support in daily life challenges. Membership is by approval.
- This site has information about the DID and about ritual abuse and mind control.
Inscriptions of Hope
- Forum for survivors of childhood abuse dealing with MPD/DID.
- Interactive support forum for those with MPD/DID and supporters. Mosaic Minds has numerous message forums, resources, information, and a links collection.
Multiplicity - The Missing Manual
- A collaborative resource manual regarding DID and MPD.
Soul's Self-Help Central
- Help and healing for the soul, with additional links to support groups, mailing lists, reading material and chat rooms. Described as a safe place for multiples to meet and share.
Usenet alt.support.dissociation -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, April 15, 2010 6:45:20 AM EDT -