become an editor
the entire directory
only in Dissociative/Personal_Pages
Open Directory - Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Dissociative: Personal Pages
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Personal Pages
- Using original artworkto deal with sexual trauma and other abuses from a multiple point of view.
Bits And Pieces Of DID/MPD
- A traditional perspective for those newly diagnosed DID/MPD. Personal stories, creative poetry enhanced with corresponding articles.
The Collective Misfit
- Multiplicity as a way of life. Poetry and pictures.
Julie's MPD Website
- Healing the wounds of abuse using art therapy and poetry. Includes links to information about dissociative identity disorder and survivor sites.
Links To The Lives Of The TRP
- The TRPss', or Trpsters are a DID/MPD system. They tell about their lives.
- Healing from trauma and dissociation, with insights into the aftermath of childhood sexual abuse, and exploring the healing process. [rss]
MPD for We
- Celebrates and honours the power and heroism of MPD, DID. Deals with Bipolar Disorder and addictions recovery too.
- Included are a glossary for MPD terminology, poetry, links and resources, Survivors Web Ring, and information about co-consciousness and child abuse.
The Shire: One Multiple's View of Their Life
- "Life as a multiple;" essays, biographies, history, artwork, and poetry.
- Unusual personal account, includes an online journal. Addresses issues less commonly seen on other multiples' pages.
Troubledkid's MPD/DID page
- An inside look at the lives of a multiple system. Humor, poetry, links, awards, and webrings.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, June 5, 2013 11:05:03 PM EDT -