become an editor
the entire directory
only in Dissociative/Organizations
Open Directory - Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Dissociative: Organizations
Health: Mental Health: Organizations
Argentine Society for Psychotrauma
- Provides details of training and open access to relevant articles from the Ibero American Journal. Available in English and Spanish.
The European Society for Trauma and Dissociation
- Promotes an increase in the knowledge of trauma, dissociation and all disorders related to chronic traumatization.
First Person Plural
- UK organization for dissociative survivors of abuse and trauma, their friends, family and professional allies. Includes a history, a members area and a reading list.
The International Society for the Study of Trauma and Dissociation
- Designed for mental health professionals, this organization is devoted to research, training, treatment of trauma, and dissociative disorders.
- A group that offers information about healing from physical, sexual or emotional trauma. Contains newsletter, subscription details and email from readers. Cincinnati, Ohio.
Psychotraumatology Institute Europe
- Aims to foster continuing education, research of chronic traumatization, and dissociative disorders.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, July 30, 2012 7:35:02 PM EDT -