become an editor
the entire directory
only in Dissociative/Organizations
Health: Mental Health: Organizations
The European Society for Trauma and Dissociation
- Promotes an increase in the knowledge of trauma, dissociation and all disorders related to chronic traumatization.
First Person Plural
- UK organization for dissociative survivors of abuse and trauma, their friends, family and professional allies. Includes a history, a members area and a reading list.
The International Society for the Study of Trauma and Dissociation
- Designed for mental health professionals, this organization is devoted to research, training, treatment of trauma, and dissociative disorders.
- A group that offers information about healing from physical, sexual or emotional trauma. Contains newsletter, subscription details and email from readers. Cincinnati, Ohio.
The New England Society for the Treatment of Trauma and Dissociation
- Provides resources for professionals interested in dissociative disorders through the organization of meetings and continual professional development opportunities.
Psychotraumatology Institute Europe
- Aims to foster continuing education, research of chronic traumatization, and dissociative disorders.
- Offers resources for counseling survivors of Satanic ritual abuse who have Dissociative Identity Disorder.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 27, 2014 at 3:15:03 UTC -