become an editor
the entire directory
only in Intellectual_Disability/Research
Child and Adolescent
Health: Medicine: Research
Donald Beasley Institute
- Conducts research and education into the area of intellectual disability/mental retardation. (Dunedin, New Zealand)
Eunice Kennedy Shriver Center
- Promotes understanding of neurological and behavioral development, with special emphasis on mental retardation and other developmental disabilities. (Waltham, Massachusetts)
International Association for the Scientific Study of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IASSIDD)
- An international and interdisciplinary scientific organization to promote worldwide research and exchange of information on intellectual, learning and related developmental disabilities (mental retardation)
J P Das Developmental Disabilities Centre
- Provides details of research, student training, publications, and clinical services for children and adults. University of Alberta, Canada.
UAB Civitan International Research Center
- Coordinates and conducts research related to human development, mental retardation, and developmental disabilities. Links for researchers and families about early child development, neurobiology research and developmental disabilities. (University of Alabama at Birmingham, Alabama)
Vanderbilt Kennedy Center
- Conducts and supports collaborative research, training, and information dissemination on behavioral, intellectual, and brain development. (Vanderbilt University at Nashville)
- Mental Retardation Research Center focuses on molecular and genetic sciences. (University of Wisconsin at Madison)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 17, 2015 at 8:30:47 UTC -