become an editor
the entire directory
only in Child_and_Adolescent/Intellectual_Disability
Child and Adolescent
Open Directory - Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Child and Adolescent: Intellectual Disability
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Communication Disorders
Reference: Education: Special Education
Sports: Disabled: Mentally Challenged
This category in other languages:
American Association on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (AAIDD)
- An international association that promotes progressive policies, sound research, effective practices, and universal human rights for people with intellectual disabilities.
Arc of Chester County
- Empowering individuals with mental retardation and other developmental disabilities and their families.
Best Buddies International, Inc.
- Enhances the lives of people with mental retardation by providing opportunities for socialization and employment. Site describes programs and gives contact information.
Down Home Ranch
- Working farm and ranch for those with mental handicaps.
- Serves children and adults with mental retardation and developmental disabilities in northeast Ohio - care, education, and housing.
International Order of Alhambra
- A fraternal order of Catholic men dedicated to assisting persons developmentally disabled by mental retardation.
Jablonski's Multiple Congenital Anomaly/Mental Retardation Syndromes
- Database of structured descriptions of congenital abnormalities associated with mental retardation.
MedlinePlus: Mental retardation
- Summary and links to information on causes.
National Association of QMRPs (NAQ)
- Resource for research, networking, and addressing issues that concern Qualified Mental Retardation Professionals (also known as Case Managers).
Should We Execute Killers With The Mind Of A Child?
- Discusses the practice of executing people with mental retardation in the United States.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 18, 2013 at 0:19:32 UTC -