become an editor
the entire directory
only in Child_and_Adolescent/Childhood_Depression
Child and Adolescent
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Mood: Depression
The Depressed Child
- For adults who want to help depressed children. Administered by the parent of a child who died of undiagnosed depression. Chat room, list of symptoms and treatments, legislative/political developments, and resources.
Depression in Children and Adolescents
- Information on how to identify signs of depression from early childhood children through adolescence. Discussion of treatment options.
Depression in Youth - Childhood Depression
- Articles and resources covering both childhood and adolescent depression.
Facts for Families: Where To Find Help For Your Child
- Information from the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry about how parents can find mental health support for their child.
It's My Life . Emotions . Depression . The Big Questions | PBS Kids GO!
- Information and activities to help children and adolescents understand clinical and manic depression.
NIMH - Antidepressant Medications for Children and Adolescents: Information for Parents and Caregivers
- NIMH examination of antidepressant medicine for children and adolescents, to inform parents and caregivers about suicide risk and an examination of SSRI antidepressants.
- Warning signs, information, and how to get help.
Understanding and Dealing With Depression in Ages 6 to 12
- Covers symptoms of depression in children, as well as recommended treatment and advice to parents.
Wing of Madness: Children and Depression
- Discusses myths about childhood depression, symptoms and treatment options.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 11, 2015 at 0:31:36 UTC -