become an editor
the entire directory
only in Child_and_Adolescent/Childhood_Depression
Child and Adolescent
Open Directory - Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Child and Adolescent: Childhood Depression
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Mood: Depression
The Depressed Child
- For adults who want to help depressed children. Administered by the parent of a child who died of undiagnosed depression. Chat room, list of symptoms and treatments, legislative/political developments, and resources.
Depression and High School Students
- Diagnosis and treatment of childhood and adolescent depression.
Depression in Children and Adolescents
- Information on how to identify signs of depression from early childhood children through adolescence. Discussion of treatment options.
Depression in Children Part I - Harvard Health Publications
- Covers symptoms, possible causes and diagnosis of childhood depression.
Depression in Children Part II - Harvard Health Publications
- Information about different treatment options for children with depression.
Depression in Youth - Childhood Depression
- Articles and resources covering both childhood and adolescent depression.
Experience Journal: Pediatric Depression
- Stories and personal experiences from families with a child suffering from depression.
Facts for Families: Where To Find Help For Your Child
- Information from the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry about how parents can find mental health support for their child.
- Warning signs, information, and how to get help.
Understanding and Dealing With Depression in Ages 6 to 12
- Covers symptoms of depression in children, as well as recommended treatment and advice to parents.
Wing of Madness: Children and Depression
- Discusses myths about childhood depression, symptoms and treatment options.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, October 17, 2013 9:38:39 PM EDT -