become an editor
the entire directory
only in Child_and_Adolescent/Attachment_Disorder
Child and Adolescent
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Child and Adolescent: Disruptive Behavior Disorders
Alaska Attachment and Bonding Associates
- A non-profit Wasilla, Alaska association providing advocacy through education for youth with attachment disorder. Find membership information, legislative issues, and a description of the organization's platform.
Association for Treatment and Training in the Attachment of Children
- ATTACh is an international coalition of parents and professional involved with children who have attachment difficulties. The organization is dedicated in promoting the identification of attachment issues, and effective interventions and treatments.
- Provided by a mother whose child is healing from attachment disorder. Includes articles on attachment issues and suggestions for parenting children with detachment issues.
Attachment and Bonding Center of Ohio
- Cleveland, Ohio. Assessment and treatment of child-parent bonding problems. Training for parents. Special emphasis on adoptive families.
The Attachment and Bonding Center of PA
- With clinical offices in Warminster, Pennsylvania, offers therapy services, support and information on the subject of reactive attachment disorder.
The Attachment Disorder Site Webring
- This ring includes sites that have information and/or support for those dealing with attachment disorder.
Attachment Disorder Network
- A national support group serving children and families affected by the disorder and related issues. Includes newsletter, live chat and explanatory articles. Based in Overland Park, Kansas, USA.
The Attachment Disorder Support Group (ADSG)
- Promoting the education and understanding of reactive attachment disorder and providing support to those parents tasked with the journey of raising children with special needs.
- Christian counseling center in North Carolina offers outpatient treatment, and provides details of services, staff, and facilities.
Center For Family Development
- A Williamsville, New York center for the treatment of reactive attachment disorder, offering two week intensives, and evaluations for adopted and foster children.
Child Trauma Academy
- A not-for-profit organization based in Houston, Texas. The mission of the Academy is to help improve the lives of traumatized and maltreated children and their families. Educational and research material is available on site.
Dr. Ronald S. Federici
- An author and a developmental neuropsychologist, based in Alexandria, Virginia and specializing in the treatment of children with attachment disorder, including international adoptees.
Evergreen Consultants In Human Behavior
- An Evergreen, Colorado center for the treatment of attachment disorder. Find a description of the disorder, including a symptom checklist, and articles on the subject. Purchase informational videos and books, or download an application packet.
Evergreen Psychotherapy Center: Attachment Treatment and Training Institute
- Evergreen, Colorado center for the treatment of children with attachment disorder as well as the training of parents and therapists concerned with the disorder. Purchase books and tapes, or find a schedule of training seminars. Download an application.
Family Attachment Center of Minnesota
- A Deephaven, Minnesota center for the treatment of attachment issues. Includes a description of the therapies and programs available, and find information about placement evaluations and parenting techniques.
Forest Cottage Centre
- Resources, information newsletters and teleclasses dealing with attachment disorder. Fort St. John, British Columbia.
Institute for Attachment & Child Development
- Evergreen, Colorado. Nonprofit treatment center for children with attachment disorder. Find basic information on the disorder, a description of clinical services available, including a training institute. Purchase books and tapes.
- Providing information on treatment, resources, and parenting.
RadKid.Org: Reactive Attachment Disorder
- Find information, ideas, and support for parents and caregivers of children with detachment disorder. Includes a support forum and a resource directory for childhood behavioral issues.
St. Louis Attachment Network
- Information and support for families and professionals regarding the promotion of healthy bonding and attachment. Find a meeting schedule for the St. Louis, Missouri area, as well as a list of speakers and topics.
Villa Santa Maria
- Cedar Crest, New Mexico. Residential community specializing in the clinical treatment of children and families of children who are suffering from attachment disorders.
Trauma and Attachment
- Symptoms and causes of attachment disorder. (September 08, 1997)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 19, 2015 at 5:35:08 UTC -