become an editor
the entire directory
only in Child_and_Adolescent/ADD_and_ADHD
Child and Adolescent
ADD and ADHD
Articles and Research
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Child and Adolescent: Disruptive Behavior Disorders
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Child and Adolescent: Learning Disabilities: Dyspraxia-Apraxia
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Neurodevelopmental: ADD and ADHD
Society: Issues: Health: Mental Health: Anti-Psychiatry Organizations: ADD and ADHD
This category in other languages:
- Monthly ADHD ezines sent to you via email.
ADHD Fact File
- Provides overview and general recommendations for parents. Includes symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, and links to additional articles.
ADHD Owner's Manual
- Offers information on educational and behavioral interventions, medication, and tips for teachers. Includes the neurology of ADHD and how it feels to have this disorder.
- Collection of articles and information about this disorder, including statistics, diagnostic criteria, education, and treatment. Offers parenting tips newsletter.
Attention Deficit - Hyperactivity Disorder
- Guide for parents in understanding and identifying these disorders. Includes what it is, behaviors, treatment, causes, and related articles.
Outside the Box - Helping Misunderstood Kids
- Provides research, original articles, personal testimonies and support in order to better help ADHD/special needs kids succeed in school and in life.
Running on Ritalin
- Book on Ritalin use in America offers news and research on ADD.
Teaching the ADD Child
- Strategies for engaging the ADD child in learning experiences.
Twilight Bridge - ADHD
- A guide of articles and webcasts for parents, relatives, and carers of a child suffering from ADHD. It highlights the disease and treatment including both pharmaceutical and behavioral therapy.
Who Put the Ketchup in the Medicine Cabinet?
- Offers a humorous look at life with ADHD/inattentive children. Includes types of attention deficit disorders, to-do list for mom, strategies, recommended reading, newsletters, and articles.
The Whole Child/Adolescent Center
- Introductory description of the terms, causes, and treatment.
Usenet alt.support.attn-deficit -
ADD and ADHD
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 11, 2015 at 12:05:12 UTC -