become an editor
the entire directory
only in Child_and_Adolescent/ADD_and_ADHD
Child and Adolescent
ADD and ADHD
Articles and Research
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Child and Adolescent: Disruptive Behavior Disorders
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Child and Adolescent: Learning Disabilities: Dyspraxia-Apraxia
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Neurodevelopmental: ADD and ADHD
Society: Issues: Health: Mental Health: Anti-Psychiatry Organizations: ADD and ADHD
This category in other languages:
ADD/ADHD: What Every Parent Should Know
- Includes symptoms, coexisting conditions, school involvement, diagnosis, family impact, and treatment.
The ADHD e-Book
- Chapters include the spectrum of problems; symptoms; home, school, medical, and cognitive therapies; understanding others; information for kids; summary of problems and treatment; humor; and favorite analogies.
- Monthly ADHD ezines sent to you via email.
ADHD Fact File
- Provides overview and general recommendations for parents. Includes symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, and links to additional articles.
- Pharmaceutical company site provides information about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder for parents, teachers, and teens, including the use of stimulant medication in treatment.
ADHD Owner's Manual
- Offers information on educational and behavioral interventions, medication, and tips for teachers. Includes the neurology of ADHD and how it feels to have this disorder.
- Collection of articles and information about this disorder, including statistics, diagnostic criteria, education, and treatment. Offers parenting tips newsletter.
Attention Deficit - Hyperactivity Disorder
- Guide for parents in understanding and identifying these disorders. Includes what it is, behaviors, treatment, causes, and related articles.
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- The diagnosis and misdiagnosis of ADD/ADHD. Includes links to dozens of articles.
The Gift of ADHD
- Presents some of the positive traits found in children with attention deficit disorders. Includes seeing the big picture, the energy of impulse, finding creativity, goofing off, and the importance of being confused.
Outside the Box - Helping Misunderstood Kids
- Provides research, original articles, personal testimonies and support in order to better help ADHD/special needs kids succeed in school and in life.
Running on Ritalin
- Book on Ritalin use in America offers news and research on ADD.
Teaching the ADD Child
- Strategies for engaging the ADD child in learning experiences.
Twilight Bridge - ADHD
- A guide of articles and webcasts for parents, relatives, and carers of a child suffering from ADHD. It highlights the disease and treatment including both pharmaceutical and behavioral therapy.
Who Put the Ketchup in the Medicine Cabinet?
- Offers a humorous look at life with ADHD/inattentive children. Includes types of attention deficit disorders, to-do list for mom, strategies, recommended reading, newsletters, and articles.
The Whole Child/Adolescent Center
- Introductory description of the terms, causes, and treatment.
Usenet alt.support.attn-deficit -
ADD and ADHD
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 4, 2014 at 9:15:10 UTC -