become an editor
the entire directory
only in Anxiety/Social_Anxiety
Open Directory - Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Anxiety: Social Anxiety
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Personality: Avoidant
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Schizophrenia: Schizoid Personality
This category in other languages:
About.com: Social Anxiety Disorder
- A guide to the causes, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment of social anxiety disorder.
AtHealth.com: Social Phobia
- Information on the diagnosis and treatment of social anxiety disorder.
Berent Associates Center For Social Therapy
- Informational pages and self-assessment tools regarding shyness, social anxiety, social phobia, panic attacks, selective mutism, self-esteem and related problems.
Lunatic Asylum : Understand Social Phobia
- A blog written to get rid of pressure and so that “normal” people will understand that social phobia is not an easy thing to live with.
Shake Your Shyness
- Tips for overcoming shyness, recommended reading, links, and treatment resources for children and adults.
Shyness and Love: Causes, Consequences, and Treatment
- Full text online version of this book by Dr. Brian G. Gilmartin.
Shyness and Social Anxiety Treatment Australia
- Information about social anxiety, the treatment options, psychologists around Australia who treat social anxiety, group therapy and workshops, support groups, articles, resources and links.
The Shyness Home Page
- Links to resources; information about The Shyness Institute in Palo Alto, California.
Social Anxiety and Shyness
- Articles on shyness and Social Anxiety Disorder/Social Phobia, and book excerpts.
Social Anxiety UK
- Diagnostic criteria, information, resources, chat room, support groups and mailing list for people suffering from Social Anxiety.
Social Phobia (Social Anxiety Disorder)
- Resources for practitioners on this significant mental health concern from athealth.com.
Social Phobia World
- Information related to social phobia and shyness, including descriptions, treatment information and forums.
Social Phobia/Social Anxiety Association
- Non-profit organization, seeking to educate the public about social phobia, the most common anxiety disorder.
The Social Phobic
- A blog written by a sufferer of social anxiety. He documents his daily dealings with SA and suggests ways that fellow sufferers can try to overcome their anxiety.
Usenet alt.support.shyness -
Usenet alt.support.social-phobia -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 9, 2014 at 5:52:36 UTC -