become an editor
the entire directory
only in Post-traumatic_Stress/Support_Groups
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Anxiety: Support Groups
Health: Mental Health: Stress: Support Groups
Society: Support Groups: Sexual Abuse: Chats and Forums
Bridge for Heroes
- A registered charity that offers special rest and recuperation for our armed forces and veterans and their dependants in King's Lynn, Norfolk.
- Real world, plain language information about PTSD, TBI, and life after combat.
Gift From Within
- A non-profit organization for sufferers, their carers, and those at risk. Includes articles, resources, and a support network.
Military Combat Stress Relief Foundation
- Non profit organization that provides tools and techniques to reduce stress and PTSD in United States combat forces.
- A healing support initiative in Aberdeenshire, NE Scotland for war veterans (combat and non combat) suffering PTSD.
Queensland Program of Assistance to Survivors of Torture and Trauma Inc.
- To improve the quality of life for refugee and migrant survivors of torture and trauma in Queensland.
The Soldiers Project Sacramento
- Offers free, confidential, professional mental health treatment to veterans and their loved ones who served in the OEF/OIF conflicts (regardless of discharge or branch of service). Mission statement, history and FAQ.
Veterans Yoga Project
- Aims to bring together information and resources for anyone interested in the use of Yoga as a therapeutic practice for veterans coping with PTSD and other trauma-related psychological problems.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 10, 2014 at 1:21:31 UTC -