become an editor
the entire directory
only in Post-traumatic_Stress/Management
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Anxiety: Management
Health: Mental Health: Stress: Management
After The Injury
- From the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, helps parents and their children deal with recent trauma. Learn what to expect after a trauma and how to handle it both physically and mentally.
Center for Anxiety and Traumatic Stress (UWCATS)
- Research on the processes underlying anxiety-based disorders, and providing clinical care at the University of Washington, Seattle. Includes FAQ and treatment details.
Israel Center for the Treatment of Psychotrauma
- Information and advice on psychotrauma, stress, coping and building resilience.
- Report by Dr. Geoffrey Ibbotson discusses the benefits of hypnosis for patients suffering from the disorder. Also describes why the disorder is so difficult to overcome.
PTSD & Alcoholism
- Summary of the five patients with PTSD who underwent neurotherapy for the treatment of alcoholism.
Recovering emotionally from disaster
- Article provided by the American Psychological Association provides an FAQ.
Self Reflection in PTSD Therapy
- Article about self-reflection in therapy with persecuted people and their children.
Trauma and PTSD
- Articles and reports from ChildTrauma Academy on various aspects of childhood trauma for caregivers.
Traumatic Incident Reduction (TIR)
- Cognitive desensitization procedure, the Traumatic Incident Reduction (TIR) helps resolve the outstanding trauma of PTSD sufferers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 10, 2014 at 0:15:45 UTC -