become an editor
the entire directory
only in Post-traumatic_Stress/Associations
Open Directory - Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Anxiety: Post-traumatic Stress: Associations
Health: Mental Health: Organizations
American Academy of Experts in Traumatic Stress
- A multidisciplinary network of professionals who are committed to the advancement of intervention for survivors of trauma.
Association for Traumatic Stress Specialists
- An international organization offering three distinct board certifications to individuals engaged in providing services, crisis intervention and response, and treatment to individuals experiencing traumatic stress.
Australasian Society for Traumatic Stress Studies: ASTSS
- An association for professionals with a clinical, research or policy interest in psychological trauma and related studies.
Australian Centre for Posttraumatic Mental Health
- Trauma related research, training and policy development.
European Federation for Psychologists’ Associations (EFPA)
- Information concerning crises, trauma and disasters, that can serve to improve the situation for those who are affected by such events.
European Society for Traumatic Stress Studies - ESTSS
- An organization that pomotes the sharing of knowledge and experience about all aspects of psychotraumatology.
Healing Warrior Hearts
- Information on free retreats for veterans and families dealing with PTSD and emotional wounds of military service. Sponsored by The Starfish Foundation.
International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
- Organization for the study of psychological trauma that promotes advancement and exchange of knowledge about traumatic stress.
LITRA - Centre for Literature and Trauma
- Research center at Ghent University which examines the possibilities and limits of the concept of trauma as a tool for literary analysis.
National Center for PTSD
- Carries out a broad range of activities in research, training, and public information.
Trauma and Abuse Group
- Professional organization provides information about trauma, abuse and dissociative identity disorder to therapists and the public. Contains some information about ritual abuse.
United Kingdom Psychological Trauma Society
- Promotes intervention and treatment for all aspects of trauma as well as furthering information dissemination.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 9, 2014 at 22:12:03 UTC -