become an editor
the entire directory
only in Anxiety/Post-traumatic_Stress
Open Directory - Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Anxiety: Post-traumatic Stress
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Dissociative: Multiple Personality
Society: Issues: Children, Youth and Family: Child Abuse
Society: Issues: Health: Mental Health: Memory Controversies
Society: Issues: Violence and Abuse: Sexual Abuse and Assault
Society: People: Men: Issues: Violence and Abuse: False Accusations: False Memory Syndrome
This category in other languages:
David Baldwin's Trauma Information Pages
- Information for clinicians and researchers in the traumatic-stress field.
At Health: PTSD
- Diagnosis and treatment of PTSD.
Australasian Journal of Disaster and Trauma Studies
- Electronic journal which discusses the effect of disasters and trauma.
eMedicine Health Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
- Overview of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder and its causes, symptoms, and treatment.
Freedom from Fear
- Articles highlighting the evolution, etiology, risk factor, psychotherapy, and pharmacotherapy and treatment of PTSD. Webcasts and online forum for consultation with psychiatrist.
Gateway to PTSD Information
- Gateway to four nonprofit sites that offer PTSD information and resources.
Gift From Within
- A non-profit organization for sufferers, their carers, and those at risk. Includes articles, resources, and a support network.
Mayo Clinic: Post Traumatic Distress Disorder
- A description of symptoms, complications, and treatments for the disorder.
Military Veterans PTSD Reference Manual
- Online manual for veterans which outlines information on recognition and diagnosis of PTSD, and available therapies and treatment.
Neonatal Circumcision Reconsidered
- Reports four cases of PTSD in adult males traumatized by circumcision.
- A powerful search tool of thousands of journal articles, books, and other documents pertaining to psychological trauma, maintained at Dartmouth.
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- PTSD newsletter for mental health professionals, patients, and families.
The Psychology of Torture
- The psychological aftermath and effects of torture, including Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
Traumas as Social Interactions
- Traumas are the results of a mismatch between the reactions of victims and society.
War Trauma Studies
- Childhood war trauma and related psychological disorders.
What is CopShock?
- A book for police officers about PTSD.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, May 5, 2013 10:24:08 AM EDT -