become an editor
the entire directory
only in Obsessive-Compulsive/Treatment_Services
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Anxiety: Management
Austin Center for the Treatment of OCD
- Includes information on this and related conditions, treatment suggestions, and links to online resources. Located in Austin, TX.
Dr. Steven J. Seay
- Licensed South Florida psychologist practicing in Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, and Miami. Provides specialized OCD treatment (exposure and response prevention [ERP]), including support groups. Includes articles, resources, and a blog.
King's College Centre for Anxiety Disorders OCD Program
- Information on the centre's outservice, intensive, and residential treatment programs for this condition. Located in London, England.
Lori Riddle-Walker, MFT
- Licensed psychotherapist in San Diego, CA specializing in treatment of OCD. Articles, resources, and an online discussion forum.
Mayo Clinic OCD Treatment Program
- Information on treatment program for this condition at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota.
OCD Center of Los Angeles
- Specialist center provides information on symptoms and treatment, as well as an OCD test, reading list, and details of local support groups.
OCD Centre of London
- British treatment facility specializing in this condition. Includes information on the disorder and its treatment, as well as an online discussion list.
- Information on treatment of this condition by Steven Brodsky, PhD, of New York City. Offers a free, confidential consultation by phone or email.
OCD Institute at Massachusetts General Hospital
- Comprehensive program includes outpatient treatment clinic, as well as residential facility for acute, treatment-refractory OCD. Affiliated with Harvard University.
- Private clinic in New York City specializing in treatment of OCD. Includes valuable articles and information on OCD.
OCD Resource Center of South Florida
- Private center for treatment of OCD and related spectrum disorders, including free bi-monthly support group. Includes FAQ and self-help guidelines for sufferers.
- Information on Montana-based therapist Chris McBee, who offers in-home therapy for this condition.
Pacific Anxiety Group
- A partnership of clinical psychologists specializing in comprehensive, evidence-based treatment for OCD and anxiety-related disorders. Located in Menlo Park, California.
Rogers Memorial Hospital OCD Program
- Residential treatment and partial hospitalization programs for individuals with severe OCD. Two locations in Southern Wisconsin.
Stanford University OCD and Related Disorders Research Program
- Treatment for individuals with OCD and related OC Spectrum Disorders, and information on research studies that provide free treatment to participants.
Treatment of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder in Michigan
- How obsessions and compulsions develop is discussed, with a description of the major categories of OCD. Major techniques for treating OCD are focused on.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 15, 2015 at 16:17:50 UTC -