become an editor
the entire directory
only in Anxiety/Obsessive-Compulsive
Chats and Forums
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Mood: Depression
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Personality: Obsessive-Compulsive
This category in other languages:
- Not-for-profit organization of people with OCD and related disorders, their families, and mental health professionals. Provides support, assistance, and education to the public. Discussion of therapy and drug treatment options, effects in children, bulletin board.
Again and Again
- A large, organized collection of annotated links to OCD-related web sites.
Anxieties.com OCD Information
- Information on OCD and its treatment.
- Non profit organization that provides information and helpful resources for people seeking treatment and advice for dealing with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
- Information and support for obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), and related disorders, such as anxiety, compulsive behaviors, and impulse control disorders. Treatment resources and self-tests.
Dr. Randy Frost
- Smith College researcher specializing in OCD, especially "hoarding". Links to articles on OCD and other anxiety disorders.
eMedicine - Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Article, bibliography, and resources regarding the Obsessive-Comulsive Disorder.
Internet Mental Health OCD Information
- Articles on research, diagnosis, and treatment of OCD, as well as an online OCD self-test. Also includes links to OCD organizations and online resources for other anxiety disorders.
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Blog
- A site with OCD self help, tips, symptoms and treatments.
- British organization for individuals with OCD. Includes information on treatment, as well as links to various online resources.
OCD History Website
- A history of obsessive-compulsive disorder from earliest times to the present, along with excerpts from sources and an annotated bibliography.
- Information on this condition for young people, parents, teachers and professionals. Includes video and audio clips. From Maudsley Hospital, UK.
- British charity provides information on OCD and related conditions, as well on therapy and treatment resources. Also lists support groups throughout UK.
Program in Child Affective and Anxiety Disorders
- Information on clinical research and treatment offered at Duke University in North Carolina.
- OCD discussion forum for teens.
USA Today: The Danger of Hoarding
- Linked behaviors, tips on dealing with borderline behavior, discussion of the brain differences between hoarders and other OCD sufferers. (February 18, 2004)
Usenet alt.support.ocd -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 23, 2015 at 11:14:48 UTC -