the entire directory
only in Disorders/Anxiety
Open Directory - Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Anxiety
Health: Mental Health: Stress
Kids and Teens: Health: Conditions and Diseases: Anxiety Disorders
This category in other languages:
American Psychiatric Association.: Anxiety Disorders
- Provides educational information about anxiety.
Anxiety and Stress Disorders Institute Of Maryland (ASDI)
- Information, treatment and training for excessive worrying, anxiety disorders, stress-related disorders, and post-traumatic disorders.
- Information on the diagnosis and treatment of anxiety disorders, with related links.
Anxiety Disorders Association of America
- Non-profit organization provides information and support for patients and health professionals, with details of conditions, and lists of resources.
Anxiety Disorders in Children and Adults
- Articles on the diagnosis and treatment of separation anxiety, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and agoraphobia.
Anxiety Network International
- Comprehensive information and advice on social anxiety (social phobia), panic, and generalized anxiety disorder and their treatment. Includes articles, bookstore, question and answer pages, and related links.
Bupa Health Information Team: Anxiety disorders
- Information, FAQ and resources.
eMedicine Health - Anxiety
- Overview of anxiety and its causes, symptoms and treatment.
- Clinical report on anxiety disorders and panic attacks - symptoms, differentials, medication, treatment, and workup.
Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Information on symptoms and treatment of anxiety disorder from Massachusetts General Hospital.
- Information about anxiety and PTSD. Causes and symptoms. The treatments covered include both conventional and alternative/integrative medicine approaches.
International Paruresis Association
- Contains information about workshops offered in the United States and in the United Kingdom; individual treatment for this disorder that is offered at the Baltimore, Maryland headquarters; and support groups for people with paruresis.
Lifeline Anxiety Disorder Newsletter
- Designed for people, and the families of people, who suffer from the panic brought about by fears, anxieties, and phobias.
- Anxiety help, resources, medication, recommended reading and information.
- Information about anxiety and its common causes.
National Anxiety Foundation
- Directory of health care professionals specializing in the treatment of anxiety disorders. Descriptions of symptoms and treatments for various anxiety disorders, including OCD, Panic Disorder, PTSD, and Social Phobia.
Phobia Center of Dallas and Ft. Worth
- Information on panic attacks, obsessive-compulsive disorder, trichotillomania, social phobia, fear of public speaking, checkride anxiety, specific phobias, fear of flying, and performance anxiety.
Ryerson University: Anxiety
- Social anxiety information from Ryerson University, Toronto, Canada.
Separation Anxiety Disorder
- Description of separation anxiety disorder and treatment. Pamphlets and other information are available.
TAPIR: The Anxiety Panic Internet Resource
- Self-help for those suffering from phobias, generalised anxiety and related conditions. Contains news, forums, and advice.
WebMD Anxiety & Panic Disorders Health Center
- Features causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment options.
Yahoo! Health - Types, Signs and Treaments of Anxiety
- Information on anxiety including causes, symptoms and treatment.
Usenet alt.recovery.panic-anxiety.self-help -
Usenet alt.support.anxiety-panic -
Usenet alt.support.anxiety-panic.moderated -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 10, 2014 at 9:02:51 UTC -