the entire directory
only in Disorders/Anxiety
Open Directory - Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Anxiety
Health: Mental Health: Stress
Kids and Teens: Health: Conditions and Diseases: Anxiety Disorders
This category in other languages:
Anxiety and Panic Pit Stop
- A reference site for people with anxiety, depression and other mental disorders.
Anxiety and Stress Disorders Institute Of Maryland (ASDI)
- Information, treatment and training for excessive worrying, anxiety disorders, stress-related disorders, and post-traumatic disorders.
- Information on the diagnosis and treatment of anxiety disorders, with related links.
Anxiety Disorders Association of America
- Non-profit organization provides information and support for patients and health professionals, with details of conditions, and lists of resources.
Anxiety Disorders Guide
- Articles on the diagnosis and treatment of the various kinds of anxiety and panic disorders.
Anxiety Disorders in Children and Adults
- Articles on the diagnosis and treatment of separation anxiety, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and agoraphobia.
Anxiety Network International
- Comprehensive information and advice on social anxiety (social phobia), panic, and generalized anxiety disorder and their treatment. Includes articles, bookstore, question and answer pages, and related links.
Anxiety, Practically Speaking
- Anxiety - problems, symptoms, treatment modalities.
- Directory of websites about anxiety, panic and related disorders.
- Knowledge, skills, support and community for anxiety sufferers, including those with social phobia, PTSD, OCD and generalized anxiety.
eMedicine Health - Anxiety
- Overview of anxiety and its causes, symptoms and treatment.
- Clinical report on anxiety disorders and panic attacks - symptoms, differentials, medication, treatment, and workup.
- For sufferers, survivors of anxiety, panic disorders, phobias. Includes expert and peer information, support groups, anxiety disorders chat, and journals-diaries.
- Information about anxiety and PTSD. Causes and symptoms. The treatments covered include both conventional and alternative/integrative medicine approaches.
Lifeline Anxiety Disorder Newsletter
- Designed for people, and the families of people, who suffer from the panic brought about by fears, anxieties, and phobias.
- Anxiety help, resources, medication, recommended reading and information.
- Information about anxiety and its common causes.
National Anxiety Foundation
- Directory of health care professionals specializing in the treatment of anxiety disorders. Descriptions of symptoms and treatments for various anxiety disorders, including OCD, Panic Disorder, PTSD, and Social Phobia.
Panic Anxiety Hub
- Offers information, resources and support for people with this class of disorder.
Panic Disorder, Separation Anxiety Disorder, and Agoraphobia in Children and Adolescents
- Information about symptoms and definitions, how these conditions may be disguised, possible causes, school issues, examples of these conditions, comorbidity, psychotherapy, and medications.
Phobia Center of Dallas and Ft. Worth
- Information on panic attacks, obsessive-compulsive disorder, trichotillomania, social phobia, fear of public speaking, checkride anxiety, specific phobias, fear of flying, and performance anxiety.
Separation Anxiety Disorder
- Description of separation anxiety disorder and treatment. Pamphlets and other information are available.
TAPIR: The Anxiety Panic Internet Resource
- Self-help for those suffering from phobias, generalised anxiety and related conditions. Contains news, forums, and advice.
WebMD Anxiety & Panic Disorders Health Center
- Features causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment options.
Usenet alt.recovery.panic-anxiety.self-help -
Usenet alt.support.anxiety-panic -
Usenet alt.support.anxiety-panic.moderated -
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, July 1, 2013 3:45:04 PM EDT -