become an editor
the entire directory
only in Counseling_Services/Telephone
Health: Alternative: Coaching: North America: United States
Health: Support Groups: Mental Health
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Christian Living: Christian Counseling: Online
This category in other languages:
All Family Solutions
- Find answers via pre-recorded messages to questions regarding a wide variety of mental health issues.
- A free, confidential phone-line to call when feeling down or stressed. UK based.
Center For Personal Development - Dr Gary Stollman
- Specializing in telephone and face-to-face (California)counseling, treating individuals.
Connie Zweig Counseling
- A counselor in Los Angeles with a telephone counseling service. The co-author of Meeting the Shadow and Romancing the Shadow.
- Overcome anxiety, stress, panic, phobias, fear of flying and more with Dr. Luann Linquist. Phone counseling available.
Dr. Cat Saunders, Ph.D.
- Counseling services and healing help via telephone consultation or in office located in Seattle WA. Author of A Compassionate Guide for Being Human.
Love-Life Learning Center
- An educational website for adults with love-life problems from Dr. Thomas Jordan. Contains articles, newsletter and details of online courses on offer as well as tele-consultations.
Ms. Sue Bowen, L.C.S.W., C.A.C.
- Healing and hope available on phone or email. A licensed clinician offers guidance for relationships and life stressors. Includes qualifications, and contact details.
Practical Life Counseling
- Ordained metaphysical counselor with Master's in Holistic Psychology and 30 years experience, offers telephone consults for deep healing. Meditation training and shadow work are specialties.
Sally Sacks, M.Ed
- Offers telephone counseling for the treatment of anxiety, depression, obsessive compulsive disorder, relationship and parenting issues. Also details about therapists, parent and educators seminars. Westford, Massachusetts.
Telephone Therapy (Psychotherapy) with Dr. Mark Sehl
- Psychotherapy by telephone. (New York) Information on relationships, how therapy works, parenting, mental health research, and aging.
A Therapy Line
- Counseling and psychotherapy by telephone (toll free) with licensed psychologist Gary Rosenblatt. Offering help with relationship problems, anxiety, depression, and personal growth.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 1, 2014 at 13:45:12 UTC -