become an editor
the entire directory
only in Counseling_Services/Residential
Child and Adolescent
Health: Addictions: Substance Abuse: Centers and Counseling Services
Society: Issues: Children, Youth and Family: Service Organizations
The Academy House Community Residence
- A 21-bed residence in Poughkeepsie, Ny for adults suffering from severe mental illnesses such as schizophrenia and schizo-affective disorder.
- Residential care facility for young adults suffering with mental disorders. Find details about the facility and contact information. UK based.
Ann Smith Counseling and Training
- Information on a 5-day in-patient treatment program. Find dates for the workshops. Catalog of recovery materials includes books, audio and video tapes.
Bridges to Recovery
- A residential treatment center for those who are seeking help with depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, personality disorders and trauma. Find details about treating specialties, the center, staff, and contact information. Los Angeles, California.
Canyon Manor Mental Health Rehabilitation Center
- California residential mental health facility caring for the chronic mentally ill. Information about the staff, treatment, and contact details. Novato, California.
Caramore Community, Inc.
- Employment and independent living skills training facility for the mentally ill. Group homes have live in supervision and operate 365 days per year. North Carolina.
Clearview Women’s Center
- Known for its expertise in treating borderline personality disorder and acute psychiatric disorders.
- A residential healing farm community where individuals with mental illness find ways to improve functioning, gain independence and attain fulfillment in life through a comprehensive program that addresses mind, body and spirit. Includes a program overview, admissions and contact details. Mill Spring, North Carolina.
Depression Treatment Center
- Residential treatment center for chronic depression, major depressive disorder and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
- Mental health residential care facility in Kumeu, Auckland. Residential service, providing support and independence for people experiencing mental illness. Find the services offered, photos and contact information.
Hundred Acre Homestead
- A therapeutic community residence with a holistic model of wellness. Offers a barn residence, animals and gardens on a historic 100 acre farm in Worcester, Vermont.
La Amistad Foundation / Lakewood Center
- Long-term treatment facility for adults with chronic mental illnesses, such as schizophrenia, bipolar illness and depression. Florida.
La Hacienda Treatment Facility
- Offers a specialized program designed to reverse the progression of the compulsive craving, seeking, and usage of alcohol and other drugs.
Life Healing Center of Santa Fe
- Facility that provides continuing care for severe emotional trauma caused by chemical dependency, eating disorders, and relationship difficulties. Based in New Mexico.
The Mental Health Co-op
- A residential care and treatment program in Texas for adults suffering from mental health illnesses such as Schizophrenia and bipolar disorders.
- Program for young adults eighteen to twenty-five years of age in a boarding school environment.
The Parents' Foundation for Transitional Living
- Rehabilitation, housing, and support services program for adults with mental illness. New Haven, Connecticut.
Pasadena Villa Orlando
- A unique residential treatment facility for adults suffering from chronic mental illness. Specializes in residential services for schizophrenia and Asperger's Syndrome.
- A non profit organization providing residential services to women and children in Delaware and Philadelphia County.
A Place of Hope
- A post-traumatic stress disorder clinic that provides a treatment center for those who need anxiety or depression care. Edmonds, Washington.
- Mental health treatment facility in Metro-Atlanta, Georgia. Offers psychiatric treatment for adults and children.
- Offering treatment for drug and alcohol dependencies, addictions, and eating disorders. Includes details of facilities and programs. Billings, Montana, USA.
- Provides educational services, research, and clinical treatment of dissociative and trauma based disorders. Find a complete list of services offered, the locations and contact information.
Search for Change, Inc.
- Devoted to empowering and erasing stigma of people with mental illness by providing affordable housing and vocational services in Westchester, Putnam (NY), and Fairfield (CT) counties.
- The George West Mental Health Foundation provides an environment of treatment, education, and support for adults with mental illness.
Spirit of Gheel
- A residential mental health facility and therapeutic community in Pennsylvania for adults with mental illnesses.
Spruce Mountain Inn
- Psychiatric treatment programs for adults and young adults. Offering live-in and out patient care. Staff, program, fees, living arrangements. Plainfield, Vermont.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 21, 2015 at 7:45:05 UTC -