the entire directory
only in Counseling_Services/Relationships
Health: Alternative: Coaching
Health: Mental Health: Self-Help: Relationships
Society: Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual: Family and Relationships
This category in other languages:
American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- Professionally developed resources for practitioners and consumers of marriage and family therapy. Site also offers a search engine for finding a qualified therapist in your area.
- Family therapist, author, trainer, and nationally-known relationship expert. Known for a tough love approach, encouraging people take responsibility for their own happiness. Seminars, books, radio program, and articles.
Barbara Massey, LMFT
- Offers counseling for individual, couples and families. Includes the services offered, a counseling weblog, and articles. Medford, Oregon.
Barbara Zerbin, R.N., B.Sc.N., M.Sc. (MFT)
- A marriage and family therapist dedicated to helping individuals, couples, and families resolve issues. Details about her credentials, appointments and fees. Edmonton, AB, Canada.
Bayridge Family Center
- Specializing in couple and family counseling in Burlington, ON, Canada. Also individual, children, addiction and adolescent therapy. Find articles and information about depression, anxiety, ADHD, and grief.
- Offering Imago Relationship Therapy, a weblog, work shops, intensive seminars, and couples counseling.
- Mark Vlosky, Ph.D., licensed Colorado psychologist, offering relationship coaching by e-mail and local counseling services in Broomfield, Colorado.
Carol Odell, MSW
- Individual, couple, and group therapy offered in Seattle, Washington. Find details about the therapist, contact information and directions.
- Promotional site for personal relationship coach Larry James, who is on staff with Dr. John Gray, Ph.D., author of "Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus."
The Center for Enlightened Partnership
- An online learning and resource center for personal and professional relationships. Articles, e-books, and audio programs to provide education and coaching in the distinctions and practices of successful relationships.
Charleston Counseling Center
- Provides a variety of therapeutic services for those who are struggling in a relationship or plagued by anxiety or depression. Details about the counselor, Booke Dooley, LPC, the therapy, groups and classes, patient forms and articles. Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina.
- Provides couples counseling, marriage counseling, and online relationship information (PDF format). Washington, D.C. Metro Area.
- This site offers holistic psychotherapy for individuals, couples, and families. Modalities offered are traditional, and nontraditional.
Cindy Blackett, MFT
- A Berkeley, California therapist, specializing in helping couples and adult individuals with relationship problems. Includes a FAQs, contact details, and resources.
- Come explore the tools for living with clarity, purpose, and full self-expression. Together, we can change your life. Available by telephone anywhere, including internationally.
Compassion Works Anger Counseling
- Teaches people anger regulation skills to improve their communication so they don't relate from their anger. Site offers publications on this topic for a fee.
Conscious Relationships Institute
- Kate and Joel Feldman, founders, offer workshops, coaching (via telephone), and psychotherapy for couples and individuals in intimate, work, and family relationships.
Council for Relationships
- A clinical, training, and research center specializing in couple/marital, relationship, family, and sex therapy. Couples courses and schedule of events.
Couple Coaching Interactive
- An interactive training program designed to empower couples to resolve relationship conflicts. This is the English adaptation of the successful German version.
Couple Communication Program
- Couples learn eleven interpersonal skills for effective talking, listening, conflict resolution, and anger management. This program helps to build more satisfying relationships. Search by state for a program in your area.
Couples Enrichment Approach
- For couples and singles. How to communicate, how to renew passion in a relationship, and how to cultivate a long lasting relationship. Telephone and online counseling available. Toronto based.
Dr. Kathy Nickerson
- Relationship advice and marriage counseling. Includes articles, map to location and staff details. Lake Forest, California.
Dr. Laurie Moore
- Articles, self-help products, workshops and other unique approaches to love, child, family and relationship counseling. Site is graphically intense.
Dr. M. Jay Fibus
- Assists couples and individuals to create and maintain romance. Offers in-office therapy, telephone therapy, and workshops.
- Premarital counseling to relieve cold feet about marriage.
- Specializes in online counseling for relationship difficulties, marriage problems, and emotional stress. Online consultation and support available via email sessions.
FindingStone Counseling Center
- Marriage and family counseling, relationship, children, and women's issues.
Four Seasons Healing
- A Vermont not-for-profit counseling and retreat center at the Helfand Homestead. Retreats, counseling, and groups.
The FW Consultancy
- It is unnecessary for any marriage to fail. This unique consultancy document provides information to avoid and resolve marital troubles reliably.
Gilmour Group, Counselling and Consulting
- Dianne Gilmour, Registered Clinical Counselor, provides support to couples and families challenged by communication issues in their relationships. Meet Diannne, and find details about the services and fees, and contact information. Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- Counseling for mind, body and spirit with Laura Gardner, MFTI in Berkeley, California. Specialties include compulsions, couples, negative body image and issues of intimacy. Find details about the services and contact information.
- Marriage, relationship and family counseling and guidance services based in Melbourne, Victoria. Offers details about the services, articles, a FAQs, and contact information.
Imago Relationship Therapy
- Patrick Vachon. Source for counseling, workshop schedules, articles, and helpful links for gay, lesbian, and traditional relationships.
Imago Relationships International
- Includes a searchable therapist directory and workshop schedule.
Jill Boultinghouse, MA, MFT
- Orange County Therapist provides information about counseling and therapy services for this private practice office in Laguna Hills located in Orange County, California.
Jodi Blackley, M.S.
- Marriage and family therapist works with couples struggling in their relationships in Brea, California. Find out what to expect, about Jodi, and a relationship assessment.
Julia Rodriguez-O'Donnell, LCSW
- Counseling in Portland, Oregon for individual adults, teens, couples and families with special focus on relationships and multicultural issues. Services in Spanish and English. Find information about the fees, the therapy approach and contact details.
- Kathleen Holmes, L.M.F.T. Sacramento, CA, Marriage, Family and Individual Therapy
Laura Melgosa, MS, MFT
- Marriage, individual and child counseling, serving the Tri-Valley communities of Livermore, Pleasanton, Dublin and San Ramon. Presents details about Laura, the therapy services offered, fees and insurance and contact information. Livermore, California.
Life & Relationship Coaches
- Janis McCann PhD and David McCann PhD. Experienced counselors/coaches specializing in Imago relationship therapy, Getting the Love You Want workshops, and voice dialogue therapy. Available for retreats, workshops, in- office sessions or telephone sessions for individuals, couples, and groups.
Lisa Brookes Kift, MFT
- San Diego therapist provides individual and couples counseling for anxiety, depression, anger management, and abuse. Find details about the services and fees, qualifications and therapy approach.
Lois Leder, LCSW
- Licensed psychotherapist working with adolescents, adults, families, and couples.
- Devoted to relationship enrichment. Includes a computerized relationship counseling program and resources for men and women.
- Deeply loving relationships are created - not discovered. Offers couples and relationship counseling, as well as poetry, readings, and e-mail or phone consultations.
The Marriage and Family Health Center
- Devoted to promoting health and growth throughout the lifespan by developing, providing, and teaching innovative therapies. Site primarily promotes books.
Marriage Builders' Counseling Center
- Provides information and low-cost phone counseling services to couples interested in rebuilding their marriage.
Marriage Counseling and Marriage Help
- Dr Gunzburg can help with communication difficulties, control issues, loss of love, anger, pre-marital problems and putting your marriage back together after an affair. Practicing in the Greater Baltimore Area in Pikesville, Maryland.
Marriage Quest Retreats
- Vermont. Dr. Israel Helfand and his wife Cathie, working as a marriage counseling team, help marriages needing new approaches through intensive weekend retreats.
- Imago relationship coaching based on "Getting The Love You Want", by Dr. Harville Hendrix. Coach Janet Greenwood, Ph.D., offers in person coaching (California) or telecoaching.
Maya Kollman, MA
- Helps couples create together the relationship they most want. Offers training for mental health professionals and classes for couples.
National Council on Family Relations
- A national political and professional organization committed to educating the public about family issues.
National Institute of Marriage
- Intensive marriage counseling programs designed primarily for couples who are struggling in their marriage and are in crisis. Details about conferences, and the programs offered. Hollister, Missouri.
National Institute of Relationship Enhancement
- Enrichment and problem-prevention method for relationships. Home study program for couples. Based in Maryland.
New Hope Counseling
- Individual, family, and couples counseling in Loveland, Colorado. Specialty areas include communication, depression, relationships, anger management, addictions, grief and loss, and anxiety. Find details about the counselor, Leah Wasicka, M.A., N.C.C.
Pastoral Counseling and Consultation Centers of Greater Washington
- PC and CC offers marriage, individual and group counseling to the Washington DC area. Also work shops, and internship opportunities. Details about the couples and family therapy, the therapist, programs and resources.
Peter Hannah, MA, LMHC
- Counsels individuals and couples in Seattle, Washington, specializing in working with 'Nice Guys', both alone or as part of a couple. Details about the counseling, a FAQs and video and information about the psychotherapist.
- Offers a home study workbook for handling marriage conflicts, stress or anger, and arguments in relationships. Free sample tips to stop arguing. Relationship conflict and healing discussion forum. Seminars in Los Angeles, CA.
Relationship Center for Marriage Counseling
- Offers a hotline and online counseling for relationship difficulties and divorce recovery.
- Individual and couples therapy and relationship workshops offered by Gloria Fraser LCSW. Also offers email counseling.
The Relationship Institute
- TRI provides services and information to therapists as well as individuals for creating long term relationships. Find details about training for therapist and counseling sessions. La Jolla, California.
The Relationship Specialists
- Offers articles, counseling services, FAQ, and details of workshop sessions.
Relationship Training Institute
- Provides domestic violence prevention services, conferences and workshops, training and consultation in the field of relationship development and relationship and domestic violence prevention.
- Counseling, advice, how-to guides, and discussion forums. Your on-line community for love, romance, dating, relationships and family.
Rod Kochtitzky, M.Div
- Marital and couples therapy in Nashville Tennessee. Premarital counseling and marriage resources, workshops, imago therapist relationship coaching and counseling. Details about Rod, a FAQs, the services offered and registration.
Schleifer and Associates - Relationship builders
- Hedy and Yumi Schleifer lead workshops for couples and training for therapists transforming relationships worldwide.
- Dr. Don offers marriage, romance, and sex therapy to singles and couples in the Los Angeles, California area and telephone advice internationally.
Smalley Relationship Center
- Gary Smalley helps to strengthen marriages and bring families closer together. Workshops, conferences and resource store.
- Marriage counselling , personal relationship and life coach Stephen Hedger services for couples and individuals in London and Buckinghamshire. Contains services details, blog and online booking.
Susan Nord, MA, MFT
- Licensed marriage and family counselor working with couples and individuals in Santa Monica, California. Schedule a consultation, details about the therapist, her fees and contact information.
TalkItOver Counselling Services
- An organization of counselors and psychologists that specializes in marriage and relationship counseling. Contains services details, testimonials and FAQ. Bangalore, India.
- Psychologist Susan Heitler offers fresh perspectives on psychotherapy, marriage counseling, couple communication and conflict resolution. Offers books, tapes, and workshops.
Van Metaxas, MFT
- Psychotherapist Van Metaxas, a licensed marriage and family counselor based in San Francisco and Berkeley/Albany, California, runs a private practice that provides counseling and psychotherapy to adolescents, adults and couples. Find details about the services and contact information.
What It Takes
- Advice, quizzes, relationship coaching, classes, and a weekly e-zine.
Why Am I In Family Therapy
- Explains family therapy so a child or teen can understand the process.
- Marriage enrichment or couple enrichment begins with personal growth. A place to explore, consider, choose, grow, heal. "After the Affair: Recovery from the Trauma", recovery discussion, and resources for love and intimacy marriage enrichment.
Windows of Opportunity Counseling Services
- Find articles about therapy and relationships as well as descriptions of the counselors on staff. Newark, California.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 9, 2015 at 12:05:07 UTC -