the entire directory
only in Psychologists/United_States
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Psychiatry: Clinics and Practitioners: United States
Health: Mental Health: Counseling Services: United States
Regional: North America: United States: Health: Mental Health
Agate Passage Psychological Services
- Private practice of Suzanne Ivey, PhD, John Schwab, PhD, and James Keever, PhD, with locations on Bainbridge Island and in Poulsbo, Washington. Professional biographies of the providers, plus links to related resources.
AK Counseling and Consulting, Inc.
- Private practice in Athens, Georgia. Information on psychotherapy and business consulting services, and continuing education programs for mental health professionals.
Allegheny Psychological and Counseling Services
- Multi-provider practice located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Information about the therapists, conditions that are treated, and services offered.
American Institute for Cognitive Therapy
- Multi-provider practice located in New York City. Information about services offered, provider credentials, writings and presentations by director Robert Leahy, Ph.D., and professional training workshops.
Andrew Gottlieb, Ph.D.
- Description of private practice in Palo Alto, California. Includes provider's credentials, treatment approach, articles written by the provider, and links to related resources.
Barbara B. Shostak, Ph.D.
- Private practice in Fairfax, Virginia. Description of services offered, provider's biography, methods of treatment, FAQs, links to other mental health resources.
Behavioral Medicine Clinic
- Private practice in Olympia, Washington. Offers details about the staff and services offered.
Berkeley Anxiety and Depression Therapy
- Private practice of Alice Abarbanel, Ph.D. in Berkeley, California. Description of services offered, approach to treatment, provider's credentials, links to resources.
Beverly Hills Psychologist
- Private practice of Barbra Payne, Ph.D. in Beverly Hills, California. Chronology of provider's experience, and a list of other recommended providers in the area.
Bonnie H. Wolkenstein, PhD
- Private practice in Seattle, Washington. Description of services offered, benefits of treatment, provider credentials, and links to related resources.
Braden Counseling Center
- Private practice of Dr. Jayne A. Braden. Description of services, including court-ordered assessments. Sycamore and Rochelle, Illinois.
Brian Cross, PhD
- Washington, DC private practice. Find information about body-psychotherapy, specialties, and credentials.
Brian K. Lebowitz, PhD
- Private practice offering neuropsychological services in Port Jefferson Station and Holbrook, New York. List of services, brief listing of provider's credentials, links to related resources, and FAQ page.
Bryn Mawr Psychological Associates
- Multi-psychologist practice in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania. Descriptions of services offered and issues treated; providers' credentials, FAQs, and links to related resources.
Carol Ummel Lindquist, Ph.D.
- Laguna Beach, California practice, providing telephone and online services. Contains articles, resources and references regarding therapy, marriage and parenting issues.
Center For Advanced Neuropsychology, LLC
- The practice offers evaluations including neuropsychological, psychoeducational, baseline cognitive, and chronic pain, administered by a Florida licensed Clinical Neuropsychologist. Provides services details, forms and what to expect. Tamarac, Florida.
Center for Psychological and Educational Assessment
- Atlanta, Georgia practice. Description of evaluations and treatment services offered; information on groups forming; links to resources on learning disabilities and autism.
Charles A. Filanosky, Ph.D., ABPP
- Clinical psychologist in San Francisco, California, with a specialization in neuropsychological assessment, also individual psychotherapy for adults and adolescents and consultation services. Contains FAQ and information on what to expect.
Chevy Chase Therapy
- Washington DC private practice. Information about services provided; brief provider information and links to related resources.
Chicago Therapy Solutions
- Leo Loukas provides individual, couples, family, and executive counseling and coaching. Includes services details and FAQ. Chicago, Illinois.
Christopher Diggins, M.A., LMHC
- Marriage, anxiety and depression counseling as well as treatment for sexual addiction. Includes credentials and treatment information. Shoreline, Washington.
Christopher Kaeppner, Ph.D.
- Private practice located in Cincinnati, Ohio. Includes treatment philosophy and brief biography.
Clarity Psychological Services, LLC
- Dr. Pascual Chen PsyD MS is a Wexford, Pennsylvannia psychologist providing therapy to individuals and couples. Contains patient forms, profile and fees and insurance details.
Clinical and Forensic Neuroscience
- Practice of Sue E. Antell, Ph.D. Description of services offered, definition of neuropsychology, and biographical information. Baltimore, Maryland and Boca Raton, Florida.
Colony Behavioral Health Group, PLLC
- Multi-disciplinary group providing outpatient psychotherapy and substance abuse services. Located in New Bern, North Carolina.
Couples and Individual Counseling Center
- Private practice of Rich Hycner, PhD, in Solana Beach, California. Description of services offered, and brief professional biography.
Craig D. Olson, PsyD
- Private practice with locations in Centerville and Vandalia, Ohio. Description of services, provider credentials, and new patient information and forms.
Dale Stuart, Ph.D.
- Private practice located in Torrance, California. Information regarding the provider and services offered, including those for the gifted and talented.
David C Wade, Psy,D., PC
- Located in Hood River, Oregon. Provides profile, what to expect and parent information.
David E. Loftis, Ph.D.
- Independent practice in Atlanta, Georgia. Information about Dr. Loftis, plus essays about psychotherapy and choosing a therapist.
David Junno Psy.D.
- Psychological services for adults, children and families in Northampton and West Springfield Massachusetts.
David Phillips, Ph.D.
- Practice located in Marietta, Georgia. Description of services offered, list of issues treated, and provider's credentials.
Deaf Mental Health Oregon
- Private practice of Brian Hartman, Psy.D., in Portland and Salem, Oregon. List of services provided, including services for deaf and hard of hearing individuals; FAQs, and links to relevant resources.
Denver Psychotherapy Care
- Private practice of Tony A. Miles, Ph.D., in Denver, Colorado. Description of methods used, populations served, and issues addressed. Links to local and national mental health resources.
Diedra L. Clay, Psy.D.
- Private practice in Seattle, Washington. Description of services offered, benefits of treatment, provider credentials, FAQs, and links to related resources.
District Psychotherapy Associates
- Private practice located in Washington, DC. Description of services offered, provider credentials, and FAQs.
Donna Gable, PhD
- Private practice in Santa Monica, California. Description of services provided, provider's approach to treatment, and reasons for seeking treatment.
Donna Silbert, Ph.D.
- Private practice in New York City, New York. List of services provided, brief professional biography of provider, information on protecting children from abuse, and related links.
Dr. Anna Maria Francis, Chevy Chase Psychologist
- Private practice located in Chevy Chase, Maryland. Description of services offered, brief provider biography, and FAQs.
Dr. April Perrymore
- Private practice in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Describes services offered and provider's credentials, as well as recommended reading and links for related resources.
Dr. Bruce Friedin
- Private practice with locations in Smithtown and Syosset, New York. Lists services offered and provider's crednetials and publications.
Dr. Celedra Gildea PhD LPC LMFT(Ca.)
- Provides couples counseling and individual psychotherapy in Portland, Oregon. Includes therapy details and profile.
Dr. Charlene Kamin Schneider, Ph.D.
- Offers individual, couples and family therapy. Contains FAQ and fees details. Maineville, Ohio.
Dr. David Yudell, Psy.D. & Associates
- Coral Springs, Florida private practice. Brief summary of professional credentials, and list of problems treated.
Dr. Dennis Pearne
- A psychologist in the Framingham, Massachusetts area. Specialties include trauma, PTSD, depression/anxiety, relationship issues, and Jungian therapy with a special interest in Equine Assisted Psychotherapy.
Dr. Eileen Dunn
- Private psychotherapy practice in NW Washington DC. Information about the provider, her credentials, services, provided, and approach to treatment.
Dr. Gail Gabbert, D. Min., LMFT, CRADC
- Gail Gabbert specializes in relationship and family problems. Contains details about the Interactions Therapy Center and FAQ. Galena, Illinois.
Dr. Gregory Garamoni
- Private practice located in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida. List of services provided, provider's credentials, blog, and book recommendations.
Dr. Justin D'Arienzo
- Private practice located in Jacksonville, Florida. Description of services provided, including online testing services, and provider biography.
Dr. Lindsay Shortliffe
- Dr. Shortliffe practices in Palo Alto, California. Contains credentials and profile,specialties details and FAQ.
Dr. Lynn Friedman
- Private practice in Chevy Chase, Maryland. Portal contains columns on therapy, career choices, issues in independent schools, and psychology careers.
Dr. Maria Grace
- Private practice in Medford, Oregon. Provides services in person and over the phone to adolescents, adults, families and couples. Also available for workshops, lectures, seminars and retreats.
Dr. Nikki Kraslin
- Private practice in Denver, Colorado. Brief professional biography, and description of services offered.
Dr. Rick Blum
- Private practice in humanistic psychology based in West Hartford, Connecticut. Profile and practice information.
Dr. Robert Heller
- Private practice located in Boca Raton, Florida with e-mail and phone services for other areas. Description of services, brief biography, FAQs, and self-help products.
Dr. Sam Demander
- Cinical psychologist in private practice in Parker, Colorado. Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) therapy, marriage and family therapy.
Dr. Stephanie Schacher
- Private practice located in Branford, Connecticut. Descriptions of services offered, provider credentials, and clinical specialties.
Dr. Steven Gemignani
- A therapy and coaching practice in San Francisco, California. Information about the services provided, background and the therapy process.
Draper Psychological Services
- Private practice located in Draper, Utah. Details about the practice and Scott W. Fidler, Psy.D.
Ed DeBellis, Psy.D.
- Practice in Barrington, Illinois. Description of services provided.
- Jessi Eden Brown, MS, LMHC, LPC, NCC offers in-person counseling in Seattle, Washington, as well as psychotherapy by phone to residents of Colorado and Washington. Contains mission statement, FAQ and fees and insurance details.
Eliezer T. Margolis, PhD
- Independent practice in Evanston, Illinois, offering existential psychotherapy with a subspecialty in neuropsychology.
Enid B. Young, Ph.D.
- Private practice located in Berkeley, California. Includes brief biography, mission statement, case studies, papers authored by Dr. Young, and information about neuro-psychoanalysis.
Eric Neblung, Ph.D. - NY Licensed Psychologist
- Private practice located in Nyack, New York. Descriptions of services offered, and provider credentials.
Eric Spiegel, Ph.D.
- Private practice in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Description of services offered, provider credentials, and approach to treatment.
familyWorkz Professional Psychology and Counseling Services
- Private practice of David Zierk, Psy.D., in Centennial, Colorado. List of services offered, provider's approach to treatment, and blog.
Fran Miller Ph.D.
- Oregon and Washington state independent practice. Includes information about services and workshops offered, and integrative psycho-spiritual therapy.
Gail Shak, Ph.D.
- Private practice in Burlingame, California. Includes professional credentials and approach to treatment, and information for parents of children with special needs.
Geoffrey Steinberg, Psy.D.
- Practice located in New York City. Includes details about services offered and the initial consultation, as well as resources for low-cost therapy.
Gerald A. Solfanelli, M.S.
- Private practice based in Dunmore, Pennsylvania. Practice information plus links, E-books, and information about hypnosis and self-help programs.
Gersten Center for Behavioral Health
- Multi-psychologist practice with locations in Melrose Park, Evanston, and Skokie, Illinois. Description of services offered, brief biographies of providers, referral information for physicians.
Gordon MacLean, Ph.D., ABPP
- Providing treatment for chronic pain. Contains articles and details about treatment. San Diego, California.
- Newton, Massachusetts practice of David and Sylvia Hammerman. Brief provider biographies, description of the approach to treatment, FAQs, newsletter, and links to resources, including books authored by the providers.
Hayley J. Bauman, Psy.D
- Private practice in North Carolina and Miami, Florida. Find details about Dr. Bauman, FAQs about psychotherapy, and a booklist.
Helen Odessky, Psy. D.
- Private practice located in Chicago, Illinois. Provides information about services offered, credentials and FAQs.
Inna Khazan, Ph.D.
- Practice in Boston, Massachusetts. Details about Dr. Khazan, services offered, including therapy and biofeedback, and policies.
Inner Wisdom Counseling
- Dr. Linda Najjar's practice, located in Rio Rancho, New Mexico. Description of services, provider's biography, and links to mental health resources.
Janine E. Swanson, PsyD
- Offers individual, couples, and family therapy to children, adults, and seniors. Provides details of assessment and therapy services, background and fees. Wethersfield, Connecticut.
Jason A. Seidel, PsyD
- Denver, Colorado practice. Find details of practice, explanation and bibliography on measuring effectiveness in psychotherapy, and discussion about confidentiality in therapy.
Jason Luoma, PhD, Licensed Psychologist
- Private practice located in Portland Oregon. Description of services offered, and professional credentials.
Jenai Wu, Ph.D.
- Clinical and forensic cultural psychology, psychoanalysis practice in Boston, Massachusetts. Specializing in the integration of psychology, culture, and mindfulness. Includes FAQs describing psychotherapy process, excerpted publications; and mini-essays.
Jennifer B. Saxman, Ph.D.
- Independent psychotherapy practice located in Seattle, Washington. Includes description of services and brief biography.
John C. Rhead, Ph.D.
- Columbia, Maryland private practice. Includes biography, articles, information about services, and treatment philosophy.
John R. Lucy, Ph.D.
- Private practice in Decatur, Georgia. Description of services offered, information about career planning, and links to related resources.
Jonathan Gale, Ph.D.
- Psychological services offered in La Jolla, California. Includes information about symptoms and factors in therapy success.
Karen Stewart, PsyD
- Private practice located in Santa Monica, California. Includes basic credentials for the provider, and list of issues treated.
Karen Wolman, PsyD
- Private practice in southwest Orlando, Florida. Contains biography, links to mental health resources, and FAQs.
Kathy August PsyD - A Therapist 4 You
- Private practice located in Royal Oak, Michigan. Approach to treatment, list of practice specialties, professional credentials.
Kathy McNamara, M.A., LMFT
- Training classes for the adults who work with children, including special needs and challenging behavior. Los Gatos, California.
Keith A. Kaufman, Ph.D.
- Private practice in Washington, District of Columbia. Lists services provided, FAQs including sports psychology / mental fitness of athletes, and links to relevant articles authored by the provider.
- Independent practice in Gaithersburg, Maryland area. Includes staff biographies, payment options, and details about the services offered.
Lane Gerber, PhD, ABPP
- Private practice located in Seattle, Washington. Professional credentials, description of services, and approach to treatment.
Laura Gilliom, Ph.D.
- Private psychotherapy practice in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. Description of services, brief biography, down-loadable client forms.
Lauren Saler, Psy.D., Licensed Psychologist
- Private practice in Ardsley, New York. Description of approach to treatment, professional background, and clinical specialties.
- Private practice in Naperville, Illinois. Brief biography of the provider, plus description of specialty areas of practice.
Lisa Drexler, Ph.D.
- Chevy Chase, Maryland practice. Find biography, FAQs, location information, and mental health links and resources.
Lisa E. Eskalyo, Psy.D., J.D.
- Licensed clinical psychologist. Contains profile, services and rates and insurance details. Manhattan, New York, NY.
Lisa McDonald Cheney PsyD, PLLC
- Dr. Lisa Cheney provides individual and family therapy for children, adolescents and adults in the St. Matthews suburb of Louisville, Kentucky. Contains credentials, services and fees details.
Lisa S. Larsen, PsyD
- Lancaster, California. Provides individual, couples, and family counseling to trauma survivors and their loved ones; an EMDRIA-certified EMDR therapist as well.
Lisa Saponaro, Ph.D.
- Private practice in Plantation, Florida. Provides description of services and approach, FAQs, and links to mental health resources.
Lynda Heymen, Psy.D.
- Independent practice located in Raleigh, North Carolina. Details about services offered, and personal and professional background.
Marianne Brandon, Ph.D.
- Private practice in Annapolis/Baltimore, Maryland. Information about services offered, and resources about therapy for sexual issues.
Marion Behrend Wishall
- Los Angeles based psychologist specializes in self help, inner awareness and spiritual growth seminars. Includes rates and audio.
Marsha Lucas, PhD
- Includes provider's credentials, approach to treatment, and description of services offered. Washington, DC.
Mary Gresham, PhD
- Private practice located in Atlanta, Georgia. Description of services offered, blog, FAQs, biography, and links to resources.
Matthew Whitehead, Psy.D.
- Independent practice with locations in Philadelphia and Swarthmore, Pennsylvania. Includes description of services offered, FAQs, and provider's credentials.
Melissa Butler, PhD
- Testing and assessment practice, with locations in Hillsborough and Cary, North Carolina. Includes information about services provided, and brief professional biography.
Melissa Holub, Ph.D.
- Private practice in Berkeley California. Describes services and experience.
Michael L. Miller, PhD, LICDC
- Private practice with locations in Independence and Rocky River, Ohio. Self-help information and resources, including free relaxation recordings, as well as a description of services offered.
Mitchell Durham, PhD
- Provides psychological services in Arden, North Carolina, at Hope Network, the counseling ministry of Biltmore Baptist Church. Counseling is open to all. Contains guide to choosing a therapist, background and forms.
Neallie Ranon, Psy.D.
- Private practice located in Mountain View, California. Description of services offered,including services in English as well as Hebrew; biography; and brief discussion about approach.
Needham Psychotherapy Associates, LLC
- Practice of psychologists and other therapists located in Needham, MA. Information about the staff, articles they have authored, books and links for other resources.
Nicole Roberts, PhD
- Counseling services for anxiety, infidelity, low self-esteem and other problems. Includes practice information, patient forms and blog articles. McKinney, Texas.
North Shore Counseling and Wellness Center
- Psychotherapy, family and group therapy and eCounseling by Masters and PhD level professionals. Includes intake forms, services details and driving directions. Mandeville and Metairie, Loiusiana locations.
Orgonomic Institute of Northern California
- Private practice offering Reichian and orgonomic therapy. Information about these therapies, biographies of providers, information about public workshops and professional training, and articles by the staff. Mill Valley, California.
Patricia Brunner, Ph.D.
- Private practice located in Citrus Heights, California. Brief professional biography, and description of services offered; also, links to related resources and recommended reading.
Peter Gambino, Ph.D.
- Private practice in Valley Stream, New York. Read about Dr. Gambino, services offered, and further resources.
Peter Strisik, Ph.D. and Suzanne Womack Strisik, Ph.D.
- Anchorage, Alaska practice. Provides biographical information, booklist, and links to mental health resources.
Phyllis Larkin, Psy.D.
- Private practice located in Newport Beach and San Juan Capistrano, California. Description of services, including subspecialty in families with neurologically-impaired members. Find resources and contact details.
Pine River Psychotherapy Associates
- Group practice located in Atlanta, Georgia. Contains clinicians' profiles, professional articles, psychotherapists providing community service, and training institutes for psychotherapists.
Poonam Sharma, Ph.D.
- Private practice in San Antonio, Texas. List of services provided, including issues related to infertility and adoption, plus related resources and sign-up for provider's newsletter.
Portland Mood Disorders Clinic
- Multi-provider practice located in Portland, Oregon. Description of services offered, brief description of different types of depression, FAQs, and provider credentials.
- Description of Sacramento, California practice of Dr. Debra Moore. Resources for mental health issues, including over 150 articles and book reviews.
Psychological Consultants and Affiliates, Inc.
- Offering general counseling as well as substance abuse recovery services, with details of staff, insurance, and conditions treated. Newark, Ohio.
- Practice located in North Falmouth, Massachusetts. Forensic services, neuropsychological evaluations and fathering related issues. Includes the services offered, information about Michael Murphy, Ed.D., and articles.
Psychological Services of St. Louis, LLC
- A group practice providing psychological assessment, career development services and psychotherapy. Provides services and prices details and forms. Richmond Heights, Missouri.
Psychology Associates of Chester County
- Private practice offering services in Downingtown, Pennsylvania. Provides information about the practice, providers, and physician referrals.
Psychotherapy Institute of Individual, Family, & Community Development
- Multi-disciplinary practice in Antioch, California. Includes brief biographies, description of services and populations served, and information about training for other professionals.
- Private practice in Bellevue, Washington. Find information about the services offered, including those for cyberdaters, South Asians, and dental professionals, and biography of Zain Nurani, Psy.D.
Reginald Veurink, PsyD
- Christian-oriented private practice with locations in Santa Clarita and Mission Hills, California. Descriptions of services offered and issues treated, and provider's credentials.
Renee Madison, M.A., L.P.C., C.S.A.T.
- Licensed professional counselor and Certified Sex Addiction therapist in Westminster and Fort Collins, Colorado. Specializes in sex addiction, depression, anxiety, children and teens, sexual abuse victims and marital issues. Contains forms and FAQ.
Rick Barnett, Psy.D.
- Private practice in Stowe, Vermont. Description of services offered, resources and links.
Rob Handelman, Psy.D.
- Independent practice focused on mindfulness, located in New York City. Includes biography, description of services, FAQs about psychotherapy, and reading list.
Ronit Levy, Psy.D.
- A private practice specializing in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. Specialized treatment for OCD, panic attacks, other anxiety disorders and related depression. Includes profile, fees details and information on treatment. Newtown, Pennsylvania.
Sally Palaian, Ph.D.
- Bingham Farms, Michigan private practice. Information regarding the provider's credentials, services offered (including webinars and classes on spending), book she has authored, and links to additional resources.
Sandra P. Hutton, Ph.D.
- Private practice located in Marietta, Georgia. Includes information about the practice as well as FAQs about psychotherapy.
Sara Denman, Psy.D.
- Private practice in Danville, California. Description of approach to treatment, forms for clients.
Sassoon Psychological Services, P.A.
- Independent practice in Port St. Lucie and Aventura, Florida. Find description of services offered, approach, and a biography of Dr. Claude Sassoon. Site offers information in Spanish, Portuguese, French and English.
SBS Psychological Associates, Inc.
- Private practice of Shirley Boone-Sanford, PhD, with locations in Lawrenceville and Dacula, Georgia. Provider credentials, list of services offered, blog, and links to resources.
Shamir A. Khan, Ph.D., P.C.
- Private practice in New York, New York (Manhattan). Includes description of services offered, and provider's credentials and bio.
Shana Millstein, PhD
- Private practice with locations in San Francisco and Corte Madera, California. Descriptions of services offered, information about psychotherapy, and provider's credentials.
Shelley Janiczek Woodson, PhD
- Private practice specializing in LGBTQI and sleep issues, located in Granby, Massachussetts. Lists the services provided, as well as links and information.
- Patti Desert, LCSW-C, in Baltimore, Maryland. Provides credentials and treatment methods details.
Stacy Raymond, Psy.D., Clinical Psychologist
- Ridgefield, Connecticut private practice. Description of approach to treatment, which includes mind-body approach; services offered; brief provider biography; copies of press coverage.
Stephen Britchkow, Psychologist
- Practice serving the Southhamton area in Pennsylvania. Describes on-site services at home or office, plus articles.
Stephen H. Hamel, Ph.D., ABPP
- Board certified licensed clinical psychologist in Arlington, Virginia. Gives professional background details, approach to treatment and benefits of psychotherapy.
Stephen K. Greenhouse, Psy.D., Licensed Psychologist
- Private practice in Everett, Washington. Description of services offered, common questions, benefits of treatment, provider credentials, links to related resources, and additional information.
Susanne Dillmann, Psy.D.
- Private practice in Escondido, California. Includes issues worked with, useful links, articles written by provider, and style of work.
- Practice of Brian Nussbaum, Psy.D. and associates, located in Wesley Chapel, Florida. Description of services provided, staff profiles, and related links.
- Private practice of Jeffrey Kassinove, Ph.D. located in New York City. Description of services offered.
Theresa Lavoie, Ph.D.
- Private practice in Andover, Massachusetts. Information about services offered, including neuropsychological evaluations, as well as tips, articles, and links to related resources.
Tom Andrews, Ph.D.
- Private practice in Fairport, New York. Provider credentials and descriptions of services offered, as well as handouts, recommended books and links to related resources.
Trent H. Evans. Ph.D.
- Private practice in Baltimore, Maryland. Describes services offered and provider's credentials.
Trudy Narikiyo Guo, Ph.D., ABPP
- Clinical Psychologist in private practice in Honolulu, Hawaii. Description of services offered, credentials, map/directions.
Twin Cities Family Counseling
- Tara Palmer, MA, LMFT provides licensed psychological services to families and couple in the Twin Cities of Minnesota. Contains profile and forms for download.
Victor Silva-Palacios, Ph.D.
- Private practice in San Luis Obispo, California. Patient information and services details.
Wagner Psychological Services
- Scottdale, Arizona private practice. Description of services offered, including forensic and clinical; and professional biography.
Westchester Neurofeedback and Peak Performance
- Private practice of Deborah Schuessler, PhD in White Plains, New York and New York City (Manhattan). Description of services offered, patient testimonials, and biography.
White Pine Behavioral Health
- Independent practice of Joel Guarna, Ph.D., in Portland and southern Maine. Includes FAQs and links to online mind/body resources.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 16, 2014 at 17:54:11 UTC -