the entire directory
only in Online/Practitioners
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Health: Mental Health: Counseling Services: Online: Advice
Health: Mental Health: Counseling Services: Psychologists
This category in other languages:
- Provides counselling services and medical hypnosis, both online and in Wenatchee, Washington, USA. Includes fee schedules and staff details.
AI-Therapy: The online social anxiety treatment
- An online treatment program that uses CBT to target social anxiety, from Dr Fjola Dogg Helgadottir and Dr. Ross G. Menzies.
All Counseling Online
- E-mail and telephone counseling for addiction, recovery, depression, and ADD.
Alternative Online Counseling
- Counseling services are offered to help find and remove the beliefs that hold people back in their spiritual growth.
Amy J. Wilder
- Provides online counseling for couples and for psychological difficulties. Emphasizes self-improvement and achieving potential.
- Provides services by telephone, chat, and email and offers educational mental health audio tapes and videotapes.
The Aurora On-Line Counselling Centre
- Affordable, holistic, online counselling is offered by an Australian practitioner for a wide range of issues.
Becoming Your Best Self
- Licensed clinical social worker offering psychotherapy and coaching services.
- Experienced network of clinical psychologists for marriage, family, divorce, and depression problems. Immediate help by phone or email. Rational Emotive Behavior therapy specialists.
A Brighter Tomorrow
- A teacher in San Francisco offers books and counselling services, with background, fees and testimonials.
Center for Health Under Stress
- Psychologist and personal trainer offer coaching on promoting health by reducing stress, whether in daily life or due to chronic illness.
Change For Good
- Offers a variety of self-hypnosis audiotapes, free reports and online therapy and counseling.
Change Is Good
- Counselor offering mental health, relationship, and addictions counseling. Internet counseling, phone counseling, neurofeedback, and web cam counseling.
- Offers relief for those who suffer from PTSD, domestic violence, sexual abuse or extreme stress via online computer treatment.
Client-Centered Counseling Online
- Get free contact with a counselor. Then decide if further sessions are useful for you. All questions, problems and ideas can be addressed. Counseling by e-mail or private chat. Site available in English, French, and German.
Counseling Relationships Online
- Licensed marriage and family therapists, Sally Connolly and John Turner, with a practice in Louisville, Kentucky are available by phone or email for counselling services. Contains articles, blogs and a quiz.
- Online counseling offered via phone, chat, and email for relationships, substance abuse and employment issues.
- On-line counseling via chat or email. Certified mental health Counselor Lynne Campbell.
- Creative counselling helps you look at your problems, large and small. Services for young people, adult survivors of sexual abuse, and all types of relationship problems.
- Advice on line from educational psychologists and specialist teachers. Testing and ongoing services available from psychologists (UK).
Cyber Story Therapy
- Cyberspace psychotherapy practice of Kathleen Brown, a Licensed Professional Counselor who specializes in using both literary and mental health techniques in working with clients' life stories. Offers details on the services available and why they work.
Dr. Franklin Online
- Counseling via email, instant messaging, video conference, or telephone. List of qualifications, services, and fees.
Erika Russina, LPC
- Licensed counselor provides counseling and email therapy. Experienced clinician specializes in therapy for depression, self-esteem, anxiety, and HIV. Available for individuals, partners, and couples. Cognitive behavioral therapy approach.
Family Counseling Center Association
- Online counseling center which provides email counseling and a bulletin board for discussion. All counselors are Ph.D. level and licensed.
- UK Counsellor, Gill Jones, offers online counselling and supervision services and specializes in anxiety, loss, stress and relationship issues.
- Online counselling and emotional learning using secure email, telephone, or private real-time chat rooms.
Helping Hand Counselling
- Counseling in a private chat room. Pay per session through Paypal.
- Nationwide telephone and e-mail mental health therapy. Professional help provided over the phone for a wide range of emotional problems like depression, stress, and addictions.
- Counseling via email, telephone, video conferencing, or chat. Includes national services and general informational or referral services.
Jan L. Gault, Ph.D.
- Learn how to stop procrastinating, get motivated and stop letting self-defeating beliefs stand between you and your dreams. Offers books, tapes, seminars, chat room, and video conferencing.
John Turton - Online Counsellor
- Recognises the individual as the key figure to make life changes. Chatroom support, interactive pages, and email formats.
Julie Morrell, M.F.C.C.
- Professional counselor, specializing in couples counseling, online consults, relationship problems, depression and anxiety issues, intimacy concerns, and spiritual concerns. Counseling available via phone, email, or private chat.
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor in the state of Illinois who offers video conferencing. Profile and information about counseling.
Lavinia Albescu B.S.
- Online counseling and life coaching in English and Romanian languages via Skype. Provides services, fees and method details.
Learn to Live
- Dr. Russell Morfitt helps people understand their anxiety and depression and provide them with tools to manage and ultimately to overcome it using a course of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
- Counseling and personal relationship advice through e-mail or telephone sessions.
- Elizabeth Zelvin, New York State certified therapist/social worker, author, and speaker offers online psychotherapy via secure private chat.
- Mary-Anne Schmittle offers advice and problem solving to adults and young people. Includes description of services, credentials, testimonials and contact details.
Mark Jordan - Peace, Joy, Love
- Email counseling, chat sessions, and telephone therapy. Offers pre-paid session discounts.
- Provides confidential online therapy and life coaching. Services are conducted via real time chat, audio and/or videoconferencing. Book a session in advance or use E-mmediate care.
The Narcissist in Your Life
- Dr. Martinez-Lewi provides information for those dealing with narcissistic personality disorders. She also provides consulting services over the telephone.
Open Mind Counseling
- Professional online counseling and therapeutic communication with a nationally certified licensed mental health counselor. Find details on how the process works, what to expect, and the costs. Uses email and live chat for sessions.
Person-Centered Therapy and Anger Management
- Samuel R. Evans, Licensed Professional Counselor offers counseling and anger management in office (Georgia), but specializes in online services.
Personal Assessment Services
- Offers confidential and professional online assessment with telephone follow up. The Life Balance Assessment evaluates career and life stress, the Personal Performance Assessment evaluates memory and related factors.
Personal Growth Concepts
- Private social service agency provides professional counseling, coaching, spiritual guidance, and supportive services by e-mail and telephone.
- Specializing in substance abuse, addictions, marital, relationship problems. I also offer organizational and personal mediation as well as communication training. Counseling via telephone, video, and keyboard via the internet.
Phone Counseling with Licensed Professionals
- Providing phone and email counseling, mainly for men, including veterans.
Preparation for Success
- Professional resources for people troubled with emotional problems including anxiety, depression, grief, family, business, and social problems.
- Provides online, telephone and on-site personal consulting services.
- Online counseling and psychotherapy by M. Lazarus, M.A. MSW, MBA, PhD. Find details about Dr. Lazarus, rates and resources.
- Online therapy using hosted chat, interactive exercises, informative articles and Ask the Expert Boards.
- Offers discrete appointments. Provides consulting, advice, therapy, counselling, coaching, and absolute confidentiality.
- Free online counseling for any personal psychological problem; anxiety, panic attacks, and agoraphobia. Email or web messaging.
Rhonda Rabow, Psychotherapist
- Raising self-esteem and resolving parent/child conflicts. Telephone and e-therapy sessions.
- A UK charity offering support to people who are suicidal or despairing, and are on hand 24 hours a day, every day of the year. An English Language Email service is available to anyone needing emotional support, throughout the world.
Serenity Online Therapy
- Carl Benedict, a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor, offers online email and chat therapy for treatment of depression, anxiety, anger management, codependency, unresolved grief, and other problems of life. Find the services and fees and contact information.
Society for Mental Health and Psychological Awareness
- Psychological counseling through email at no cost. No advance payments, unlimited queries-unlimited responses provided by experts from India.
- Provides phone counseling and online advice for stress, relationships, family problems, parenting, job stress, depression, anxiety, personal growth and spiritual development. Find an 'about' page, how to use the service and question.
- Offering online, email, and phone counseling.
Vine Partnership Counseling
- Problem-assessment and solution-focussed self-help resources are provided. E-therapy counselling and psychotherapy can be purchased.
Online mental health practitioners
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 22, 2015 at 11:45:26 UTC -