become an editor
the entire directory
only in Online/Advice
Open Directory - Health: Mental Health: Counseling Services: Online: Advice
Kids and Teens: Teen Life: Advice
Society: Relationships: Advice
Alice - Columbia University's Health Education Program
- Begun as a service for Columbia University students, this site allows one to ask anything and get sound, non-judgmental answers from a staff of professionals. Not limited to mental health; sections on relationships, emotional health, sexuality and substance abuse are available.
Anger Management Resources
- Contains anger index tests, FAQs about anger, and other resources. Visitors can e-mail two anger management experts.
- Online, interactive discussions with Annabelle Stevenson, Ph.D. Applying psychological techniques, interlaced with common sense, to real life situations often opens up new answers to old difficulties.
- Advice from the heart on life's ups and downs. Live chat, share letters, and get advice via email.
- Ask for confidential life advice from counselors on depression, coming out, dating, or e-therapy. Search the weblog for up to date mental health news.
Online Consultation and Supervision
- Online consultation (to the public) and supervision (for mental health professionals). Includes resources, referrals, support, and guidance. Rosenberg and Associates.
- Psychotherapists answer questions on topics in adult, adolescent, and child mental health.
- Low cost online counselling and advice service for clients with a variety of issues.
- Free medical advice on mental health, psychology, personality disorders, relationships, stress, anxiety, depression, and types of mental illness. Written by a team of experts appointed by the Commission of the European communities.
Zodiac and Skyanne's Advice Page
- Email or ICQ advice on divorce, marriage, teens, abuse, alcohol, and drugs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 18, 2012 at 5:54:06 UTC -