become an editor
the entire directory
only in Counseling_Services/Grief,_Loss,_and_Bereavement
Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
Open Directory - Health: Mental Health: Counseling Services: Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
Health: Mental Health: Grief, Loss and Bereavement
Association for Death Education and Counseling ( U.S.)
- Multi-disciplinary professional organization, death education, bereavement counseling, and care of the dying. Calendar of events, certification program, conferences, and forum.
Cairns Grief Counseling and Support
- Online counselling with chat and group discussions with caring, compassionate, understanding people.
Comfort Zone Camp
- A non-profit bereavement camp for children, providing free weekend camps for children who have lost family members.
Compassion At Work
- Provides long-term management training for grief and loss issues at the workplace (downsizings, terminal illness, bereavement and violence) and institutionalizes on-site wellness and compassion.
Cruse Bereavement Care
- Has someone died? Cruse can help with support, counselling, education, advice and information. Counsellors available by phone or email. Located in Scotland.
Diana Nash Bereavement Counseling
- Offering personal counseling services and corporate employee assistance by Diana Nash, M.A., CT. Also gives the twelve signs of bereavement burn-out. New York location.
- A non profit organization offering residential workshops for persons working through issues of grief and loss as well as survivors of physical, sexual, and emotional abuse.
Finkleman Communications Ltd.
- Counselling, workshops, seminars, and books related to psychodynamics and coping with personal loss.
- Dr. Henya Kagan (Klein), specialist psychologist in bereavement and loss in Houston, Texas. Includes practice information, publications, and grief notes.
Grief and Loss Counselling Online
- Offers comfort and support to everyone free of fees and charges. Chats and message boards.
HealingQuest Wilderness Journeys
- Offers a 7-day supportive journey in nature for people who are experiencing grief related to death of a loved one, the end of a relationship, or other losses and transitions. Wyoming, USA.
The Heartlight Center
- A not for profit organization providing grief support to individuals in the Denver metro area, as well as professional training and support to professionals providing bereavement support. Find details about the programs, and contact information. Denver, Colorado.
The Institute for the Study and Treatment of Loss
- Therese A. Rando, PHD. Clinical psychologist, thanatologist, and traumatologist located in Warwick, Rhode Island who is the author of several books on grief. Features services, bibliography, and professional biography.
J. Worth Kilcrease
- Offering end of life and bereavement counseling in Austin, Texas. Includes an introduction, the services offered and contact information.
Kids' Haven: A Center for Grieving Children
- Located in Lynchburg, Virginia. Find details about the programs, a FAQs, events and staff information.
North Shore Child Family Guidance Center
- Located in Nassau County, Long Island (NY). Works with kids who need help, ranging from depression and anxiety, developmental delays, school failure, and substance abuse to family crises stemming from illness, death, trauma, and divorce. Includes a history, and details about the programs and services.
Precious Gems Counseling Services
- A not for profit organization that provides bereavement support within minority communities. Focuses on children, but no one is turned away from services. Links to national organizations and resources.
- Providing direct service, education and outreach for children, families, communities and businesses after the death of a family member, colleague or friend. Locations in New York and New Jersey.
- For people mourning the loss of a loved one. Online grief counseling can help people get through this difficult time from the comfort and privacy of their own home.
Sunrise at Midnight
- Grief recovery specialists providing resources, education, training and certification for adults and children to deal with any loss or change. Tennessee based.
- A center for supporting and educating bereaved children, their families and the larger community in which they live. Find details about the programs which include bereavement and educational support groups, speakers bureau and educational presentations. Hockessin, Delaware.
- Provides personal loss counseling services including bereavement, workplace changes and divorce. One on one or group and corporate settings.
World Trade Center's Disaster Victims Crisis Counseling
- Telephone counseling for loss and grief issues.
Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, November 25, 2012 10:29:09 AM EST -