become an editor
the entire directory
only in Expressive_Therapies/Sensory_Integration
Health: Mental Health: Disorders: Neurodevelopmental: Autism Spectrum
Health: Professions: Occupational Therapy
Henry Occupational Therapy Services, Inc.
- Focuses on sensory integration issues. Provides a range of services, from school kits and national workshops, to individual sessions. Photo gallery showing some of the techniques of sensory integration. Links provided for more information, staff information, workshop schedules, and external links.
Sensory Integration Resource Center
- Provides a broad range of information and services on sensory integration. Includes sections for parents, children, physicians, educators, therapists, families, and frequently asked questions. Resource, research, and donations links are also included.
Children's Disability Information - Sensory Integration
- How to help children with sensory integration dysfunction, including tactile and oral defensiveness, pain tolerance and mealtime issues. Discussion lists, articles, and research.
International Snoezelen Association
- An originally Dutch concept in which an indoors environment is created mainly to provide comfort by using controllable stimuli. [English and German].
Lay and Professional Articles
- A series of articles written by parents and professionals on some of the most pressing issues for these children. Links to additional resource sites included.
Mike Ayres Design
- Design, manufacture, and installation of multi-sensory environments, Sensory Studios®, Soft Play Rooms, and equipment for people of all ages with special needs.
- Provides clinical services to families who desire an intensive family-oriented evaluation and therapy program for their infants and children with feeding, swallowing, oral-motor, and pre-speech problems.
Sensory processing tips for parents and professionals
- Information on sensory processing and specific tips for helping kids with sensory integration problems like autism, ADHD and being overly sensitive.
Sensory Technology Ltd UK
- Design and Installation of specialist sensory equipment for use in Sensory Rooms, Gardens and Bespoke Spaces. Used throughout education and care homes.
Therapy in Praxis Limited
- A private assessment and treatment therapy service in North Yorkshire, for children with Dyspraxia, Autism, DCD, ADHD, ADD, using sensory integration.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 19, 2015 at 13:05:08 UTC -