become an editor
the entire directory
only in Expressive_Therapies/Psychodrama
This category in other languages:
The American Society of Group Psychotherapy and Psychodrama
- Provides information on its mission, membership, news, a bibliography, psychodrama, sociometry, events, conferences, a research and practice journal, regional chapters for members, training institutes, certification requirements, and links to resources and related sites.
- Nonprofit mental health agency comprised of original theater scripts about mental illness, and a consumer-run recreational program. Links to mental illness news and how to book a performance.
Australia and New Zealand Psychodrama Association
- Includes information on psychodrama, related links, certification, conferences, and world resources.
The British Association of Dramatherapists
- Featuring FAQ, therapist directory, member support, and details of courses.
Creative Alternatives of New York (CANY)
- Provides comprehensive therapeutic theatre workshops to populations with special needs, through a combination of theatre and modern group psychotherapy. Information on the history of CANY, programs, staff, resources, the annual report, board members, and related art links.
David Pratt Dramatherapy Consultant - United Kingdom
- Practitioner in dramatherapy. Information, dramatherapy, books, resources, and associations. Contains links to other kinds of expressive therapies.
Dramatherapy in Greece and Cyprus
- Definitions of Dramatherapy in both English and Greek with links to courses and professional drama therapists. Other links include services in specific cities, awards, news, a dramatherapy laboratory, publishers, journals, and resources available in Europe and Internationally (outside of Europe).
Hudson Valley Psychodrama Institute
- HVPI offers professional training, clinical internships, supervision, on-site in-services, psychodrama services, and consultation to hospitals, schools, human service agencies and industry.
National Association For Drama Therapy
- Includes information on education, membership, conferences, workshops, regional information, job announcements, a code of ethics, professional competence standards, a newsletter, government activities, and related links.
Only Make Believe
- A nonprofit organization devoted to pediatric interactive, theatrical ventures. A kids-only area, information about the group, FAQs, a list of participating facilities, information on the players and director, fundraising, and volunteering. A project of the James and Dena Hammerstein Foundation.
Rachel Perry - United Kingdom
- Dramatherapist and certificate course leader. Gives information on what is dramatherapy and links to certification courses.
Robert Brodie - Australia
- Psychodrama trainer and counselor. Many links to available treatment, associations, and other psychodrama information.
- A registered charity which promotes drama and movement therapy through training, outreach and other activities. Information on the Institute, news, publications, training, and services is included.
Sue Daniel Workshops - Australia and International
- A psychodramatist and psychotherapist in private practice, and a consulting psychologist. Conducts psychodrama training, supervision workshops, and seminars overseas.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 29, 2007 at 4:31:56 UTC -