become an editor
the entire directory
only in Expressive_Therapies/Play
Health: Mental Health: Child and Adolescent
This category in other languages:
Albuquerque Play Therapy Solutions
- Founded by Carol A. Brennan, PhD to provide an educational resource for both professionals and lay people interested in the concepts and benefits of Play Therapy.
Arizona Association for Play Therapy
- The purpose is to provide a forum for the discussion of play therapy. Newsletter, calendar of events, and resources.
The British Association of Play Therapists
- BAPT is the professional body that governs play therapy training, practice, research, and membership in Britain.
British Columbia Play Therapy Association
- The British Columbia branch of the Association for Play Therapy (APT). Contains information about the organization, including membership, upcoming play therapy training events, and links to related sites.
Cartwheels Play Therapy
- Laughter, play, and recreational therapy. Services and resources for special needs populations, elderly, schools and camps.
- Psychologist-puppeteer who believes that people who play together, grow together. Information on the Children's Radio Network and training programs for parents and professionals.
Family Enhancement and Play Therapy Center
- Provides information for therapists and parents: workshops, videos, books, manuals, play therapy ideas, therapist supervision, continuing education, certification, and related links. A separate parent's page defines play therapy and gives information on finding a play therapist, how traumatic events impact children, and how to strengthen the family through play.
Hawaii Association for Play Therapy
- Information about HAPT, play therapy in Hawaii, professional development for play therapists, and conferences and workshops in Hawaii and abroad.
The Institute for Play
- Discussions of the role of play in our mental and physical health, education, work. Connections are made between violence and play deprivation. Additional information is provided on speakers, play personalities, learning trust, and about the organization.
International Society for Child and Play Therapy
- Non-profit organization. Information on resources, training opportunities, accredited professionals, membership, discussion groups, and news related to play therapy.
Nana's Children Mental Health Organization
- Provides a results-oriented play therapy program and school-based mental health services for Arizona's homeless children.
Play Therapy Australia
- Explanation of play therapy. Offering help for children and families. Training opportunities for professionals.
Sandplay Therapists of America
- A resource for child and adult psychotherapists using play therapy, sandplay, art and sandtray therapy. Includes bibliography, Forum for consultation, member list, Journal articles, and symbol papers.
Texas Association for Play Therapy
- Texas branch of the Association for Play Therapy (APT). Information on goals, publications, newsletters, membership, the Board of Directors, conferences, and calls for new papers.
- Information and links on the use of puppets in therapy.
Virginia Association for Play Therapy
- Part of the Association for Play Therapy (APT). Membership information, association objectives, conferences, newsletters with articles on professional topics, officer backgrounds, a photo album, and play resources.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 9, 2014 at 20:46:17 UTC -