become an editor
the entire directory
only in Expressive_Therapies/Music
Health: Alternative: Energy Healing: Sound
This category in other languages:
AMTA- American Music Therapy Association
- To advance public awareness of the benefits of music therapy and increase access to quality music therapy services in a rapidly changing world. Information, how to find a music therapist, a members-only area that includes career assistance and job posting, the uses of music therapy for specific population groups, research, listservs, schools, journals, and welcome-to-the-profession packets for interns.
Australian Music Therapy Association
- AMTA Inc is dedicated to the advancement and practice of professional music therapy in Australia.
Canadian Association for Music Therapy
- Promotes awareness, use and development of music therapy in order to maximize health and well-being.
Coast Music Therapy
- Specializing in autism and neurodevelopmental disorders. Offers an overview of music therapy, related research, and practical tips on using music to teach skills at home or school. Services provided in San Diego county.
Healing Music Enterprises
- Dr. Alice Cash provides interviews, services, products, testimonials, an e-zine, and a general introduction.
Karuna Music and Art
- Healing music and art. Seminars, products, and information.
Music and Imagery Association of Australia (MIAA)
- Music and imagery is a process of music psychotherapy in which music experiences are used to bring about therapeutic change. List of therapists, workshops, and conferences.
Music Therapy Association of British Columbia
- The MTABC is a provincially incorporated non-profit professional association. Provides the public with information for hiring practices and education about what music therapists do.
Music Therapy Online
- A guide to music therapy and music psychotherapy services, both established and alternative forms of therapy. Information for people seeking therapy, healthcare providers, healthcare and educational organizations, and human resources personnel.
Music Therapy World
- Designed by German music therapists from the University Witten/Herdeckethis. Includes a database of unpublished dissertations, newsletters, and an e-magazine.
Music Works Publications
- Music Works Publications professional music therapy self-study print and online courses allowing you to earn pre-approved CMTE credits at a very reasonable cost.
Nordoff Robbins Music Therapy UK
- Music therapy services to adults and children in the UK and abroad, with training in therapy to the professional level. Information on international research, the Centre, what is music therapy, services, library facilities, fund raising, conferences, short courses, and related links.
- A non-profit organization created to use music therapy to treat musicians with mental illnesses. Information on the vision, programs, company, services, board of directors, partners, endorsements, conference papers, published research, upcoming events, future plans, and links.
Voices: A World Forum for Music Therapy
- An online community and publication forum. Essays, weekly column and discussions with contributors from all over the world.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 3, 2014 at 5:45:03 UTC -