become an editor
the entire directory
only in Expressive_Therapies/Guided_Imagery
Open Directory - Health: Mental Health: Counseling Services: Expressive Therapies: Guided Imagery
Academy for Guided Imagery
- Information is provided about the Academy, the use of interactive guided imagery, what guided information can do for you, self-healing tools and information, comments by others on the AGI, self-care tests, FAQs, audio clips, contacting the AGI, media information, related links, and locating a practitioner. Professionals can find information on training programs, information services, conferences, and books.
Center for Conscious Living - Illinois
- Carol B. Low, Psy.D. is a clinical psychologist licensed in Illinois and Indiana. Practice includes using guided imagery to address: ADHD, eating disorders, addictions, depression, anxiety, phobias, trauma, abuse, grief, marriage and other relationships, and self-esteem. Other services are support groups, lectures, and articles.
Guided Imagery, Hypnosis, and Ericksonian Therapy
- Information on practice guidelines, news, continuing education, associations, licensing by state, employment, and patient support groups. Further resources of free e-books, journals, patient hand-outs, and other references.
Guided Imagery, Inc. - Ohio
- Information on stress and the use of guided imagery, including research results. Diane Tusek, RN and BSN, offers services, lectures, staff training, and imagery cassette tapes.
Rajan's Mind-Body Page
- Personal web page with a self-authored article explaining guided imagery, with case notes and references.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, February 10, 2012 6:15:04 AM EST -