become an editor
the entire directory
only in Expressive_Therapies/Creative_Writing
National Association for Poetry Therapy
- Information on poetry, conferences, membership, training and development, committees, publications, NAPT foundation, government affairs, regional events, books, and links.
The Center for Creativity - Maryland
- Expressive arts in self-development, creativity, and psychotherapy. Includes information on art therapy, poetry circles, fairy tale circles, and workshops.
The Center for Journal Therapy
- Includes bookstore, library, training, workshops, consultation, an article on the power of writing, the poem of the month, links, resources, and information on the founder, Kathleen Adams.
Create Write Now
- Provides free lessons in starting a journal for self-expression, and includes articles, testimonials, and details of a CD to purchase.
The Creative "Righting" Center
- A center that provides seminars, training, peer groups, and individual therapy in poetry. Links to the facilitator, Sherry Reiter, at Hofstra University.
- Sue Meyn, M.C., Professional Journal Coach.
Pongo Publishing - Seattle
- Writing therapy and poetry publishing with teens in jail, street youth, adolescent psychiatric patients, and other teens leading difficult lives. Includes grief therapy. A volunteer, non-profit program. Information on collections of writing, writing methods, about Pongo, and purchasing collections.
Women In Therapy - California
- Founder Phyllis Klein, LCSW. Information on services, location, about the founder, about women and writing, writing as therapy, about eating disorders, and related links.
Writing to Heal, Writing to Grow
- Writing courses to examine and understand life's events. Including: Your Life in Essays, Writing About Cancer, Writing for Personal Caregivers, and Writing for Families. Developed by Margie Davis.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 27, 2013 at 1:40:24 UTC -