the entire directory
only in Counseling_Services/Expressive_Therapies
Dance and Movement
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Creativity
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Psychoanalytic and Psychodynamic: Training and Academic Programs: Expressive Therapies
This category in other languages:
Creating Changes Counseling
- Louisville, Kentucky. Counseling provided that includes the use of expressive therapies (art and play). Information about the Center, key staff members, FAQs, a questionnaire, articles, tips, and resources.
Creative Arts Therapies
- A webring for a broad range of expressive therapies.
Expressive Therapies Concepts
- A non-profit organization dedicated to education, service, and research in expressive therapies and related disciplines. Informative across many methods of expressive therapies, articles, and research efforts.
The Inward Eye
- Center for learning in art therapy and imagery. Interactive guided imagery, personal totem pole process, and the inward eye process. Workshops and therapy offered in Philadelphia or will travel to offer workshops to groups.
NCATA- National Coalition of Arts Therapies Associations
- Information on music therapy, dance/movement therapy, drama therapy, psychodrama, and poetry therapy.
Voice Movement Therapy in the UK
- A description of the work, links to similar sites, and schedule of VMT sessions with Christine Isherwood, VMTR, in London, England.
Voice Movement Therapy USA
- Voice Movement Therapy (VMT) is an expressive arts therapy, the main province of which is not the spoken word, its cognitive content or articulation, but the affective aspects of vocal sound. Information and workshop schedule.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 21, 2013 at 20:41:44 UTC -