become an editor
the entire directory
only in Counseling_Services/Directories
Open Directory - Health: Mental Health: Counseling Services: Directories
Health: Mental Health: Directories
- Offers a network of therapists and knowledge of local resources. Helps people connect with the most appropriate mental health assistance.
All About Counseling
- Information about therapy, self-help, professionals, mental health resources, and anonymous discussions.
American Therapy Association
- Free referral service to find therapists, counselors and social workers in the state of Connecticut.
- Searchable directory of qualified marriage and family therapists (MFTs) and other psychotherapists licensed to practice in California.
- Features listings of qualified counselors and therapists in communities across the United States.
- Register of UK counsellors in name and location order showing level of training, the name and location of university or college where they trained, and date training started and ended.
Directory of Mental Health Professionals
- Directory of psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, social workers, counselors, and other therapists. Search by location.
- Provides "e-referrals for face-to-face therapy." With a nationwide directory of over 200,000 licensed therapists, they connect consumers to the mental health professional that best meets their personalized goals.
The Family and Marriage Counseling Directory
- A directory of marriage counselors and family therapists in the US.
- International directory and referral service containing personalized listings of therapists and mental health professionals. Service is free to both professionals and the public. Online, e-therapy services available.
- A Washington State area psychotherapists, psychologists and counselors referral website. Find licensed mental health counselors, marriage and family therapists and social workers, licensed psychologists, psychiatrists, ARNP's and certified chemical dependency counselors.
Go To See
- Therapy information portal and UK directory of therapists.
- A directory of therapists and counselors located worldwide. Also lists workshops and has information about therapy, such as the models, and the code of ethics.
- Provides a comfortable way to select a marriage or family therapist, clinical social worker, or mental health counselor.
Mental Health Treatment Centers
- Treatment facilities for the treatment of alcoholism, substance abuse, addictions, psychiatric disorders, sleep disorders, eating disorders, and emotional and behavior problems. Search by state.
Mental Help Net
- Search for a therapist by state, territory, or mental health condition.
Psychology Today's Therapy Directory
- Read personal profiles and see specialties. Search by city, state, or zip code.
Psyfidential's Clinical Registry of Psychotherapists
- A free database of psychotherapists which can be searched via a variety of criteria (geography, practice emphasis, or financial arrangements).
- Directory to assist in locating a qualified marriage and family therapist. All therapists are clinical members of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy.
- Directory of counsellors and psychotherapists, books, helpline information and events in Europe. For practitioners and those interested in therapy.
- Features a directory of counselors and clinics throughout North America that provide counseling and resources to individuals, couples, and families.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, December 4, 2013 2:35:04 PM EST -