become an editor
the entire directory
only in Counseling_Services/Alternative
Callahan Techniques Thought Field Therapy
- Includes details on how to get treatment, where to be trained, and collection of self-help articles.
Center for Highly Sensitive People
- Information and resources for those who are highly sensitive, intuitive, shy, introverted, or spiritual.
The Clear Mind
- Assists people on their journey to find their path through life counseling, soul recognition, dream analysis, and other forms of alternative psychotherapy and the shamanic arts.
Core Belief Engineering
- An alternative form of psychotherapy that helps clients identify and re-engineer limiting core beliefs held at the subconscious level. Lisa Sidorowicz.
Core Belief Engineering
- Answers questions such as what it is, what creates conflict, how it can help and how it is different. A look at the healing process and how it works. Renee Brown.
Dale Evans - Intuitive Facilitator
- A communicator offering individualized and unique consulting and coaching (both online and in person) based on the premise that no one needs fixing.
- Attend a retreat in Sedona, Arizona featuring meditation, cellular theta breathing, silence and nature. The goal of destiny is to teach peace through love and compassion.
Dr. Jeanette's Center for the New Psychology
- Free information about human fulfillment, love, relationships, sex, body and soul care. Achieve healthy emotional and physical energy flow without drugs.
Dr. Victoria Gardner Placker
- Offers list of services which includes Psychospiritual therapy, wholistic healing and crisis counseling. Contact by phone or email.
- Dr. Peterson provides a conventional approach to healing and also offers newly developing healing methods, some of which are based on Chinese and Indian healing tradition.
For the Little Ones Inside: Robyn Posin, Ph.D.
- Support, affirmation and inspiration for deep healing. Reclaiming rest as a sacred act, listening to body-knowing and celebrating the Sacred Feminine. Consultations by phone or at office in California.
Good Sam I Am (Good Samaritans International)
- An organization dedicated to helping people live happier, healthier, longer. Founded by K. C. Blair.
- Organization teaching Hakomi worldwide, and was founded by Ron Kurtz in 1980. Directory of certified Hakomi therapists. Hakomi is the integrated use of mindfulness, the body, and non-violence in psychotherapy.
- A combination of leading edge science, practical information, and easy to use techniques and skills for achieving health, high performance, and personal effectiveness.
- Offer many holistic therapies and educational programs including spiritual counseling, holistic movement/dance therapy, reiki, and hypnotherapy.
- Provides mental health awareness, enhancement and enlightenment to individuals, couples, families and communities within a holistic perspective focusing on the mind, body, and spirit.
- A resource center for the support and promotion of personal growth and healing. This can be an additional help with any counseling or psychotherapy in which you may be involved. Includes information about holistically oriented somatic therapy.
John Mayo International Healer and Counsellor
- Treats people and animals. UK based.
Joy 2 B You Productions
- Monthly poems are posted and a range of self empowerment classes, with contact information, are detailed.
Kendra Hurd, MA
- 36 self care tools for spiritual and emotional healing. Love yourself like God loves you. Treat yourself like your own best friend. Nurture the garden within - draw more positive energy into your life.
- Self empowerment services.
Ottawa Counselling and Mediation Services
- Ottawa and world-wide counselling, mediation, and hypnotherapy services. In person, by phone, or by e-mail. Eclectic and humanistic approach that combines empowerment, enthusiasm and humour.
Sam Turton's Primalworks
- Information on personal growth and healing, healthy living, emotional release, Sam Turton's Primal Integration practice, Zen meditation, and Feeling Path workshops.
- Developed the Inner Family Archetype model to help people work with the four primary aspects of self at the root of all inner child work.
- Provides services including transpersonal counseling, past life regression therapy, hypnotherapy and energy balancing for both people and animals.
The South African Primal Support Page
- A world-wide resource for those interested in Primal Therapy or any or the other deep feeling regressive therapies.
- Thrival: "an inner joy that defies circumstances," a state of bliss and the highest sustainable lifestyle, an exceptional state of well-being and effectiveness. Trademarked site provides the skills, tips, and techniques in form of speeches, seminars, coaching basics. Dr. Paul Radde, Ph.D.
Transpersonal Counseling and Psychotherapy
- Licensed therapists specialized in psychosynthesis, creativity, spiritual emergence, and relationships. They serve individuals in transition, or crisis, and the people who love them.
- Sunny Massad, Ph.D., motivational psychologist at The Hawaii Wellness Institute, specializes in untherapy, hypnosis, and humanistic psychology.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 16, 2015 at 12:15:12 UTC -