become an editor
the entire directory
only in Programs_and_Services/Therapeutic_Schools
Child and Adolescent
Programs and Services
Health: Mental Health: Counseling Services: Residential
Reference: Education: K through 12: Private Schools
Reference: Education: Special Education: Schools
This category in other languages:
Academy at Swift River
- Co-educational boarding school for students, ages thirteen through eighteen in Cummington, Massachusetts. Includes student profile, details on academics and admissions, and application.
- Residential treatment facilities for troubled teen girls with various problems.
- A boarding school and treatment center for boys and girls aged thirteen to seventeen.
- College preparatory boarding school, for girls in grades 9-12, located in North Carolina.
Boulder Creek Academy
- Offers a program of emotional growth, college-preparatory academics, substance abuse education, and outdoor activities for troubled boys and girls, ages 14-18. Bonners Ferry, Idaho.
- School for at-risk teen age boys from ages 13-17. A school for temperamentally challenged teens based on three specific components; small population size, individually-paced education, and family involvement.
Bromley Brook School
- A boarding school, promoting leadership qualities, for teenage girls who are underacheiving. Located Manchester Center, Vermont.
Building Bridges, Inc.
- A long-term residential program for 14-18 year old males in Thompson Falls, Montana.
- Small coeducational boarding school in southern Virginia for underachieving students aged fifteen to eighteen.
Carolina Springs Academy
- Co-educational boarding school that specializes in students who are underachieving due to their own environmental and behavioral choices. Based in Due West, SC.
Diamond Ranch Academy
- Life transition program for teens and their families, teaching life skills, emotional growth, and responsibility.
- Customized therapeutic-educational opportunities to stop the "downward spiral." Grades 9 through 12. Utah.
Discovery School of Virginia
- Serves teenage boys with emotional, behavioral, and learning problems. Located in Virginia, the residential school uses group therapy and the outdoors to promote a student's overall positive development.
Eagle Pines Academy
- Emotional growth boarding school for boys 10-14 in Smithville, Texas.
Edgewood Children's Ranch
- A non-profit Christian facility in Central Florida, providing residential, educational and counseling services for troubled children, ages 6-17, and their families.
The Family Foundation School
- An accredited emotional growth boarding school for struggling teens. New York.
Frederic L Chamberlain School
- Treatment center for students, ages 11-20, who have difficulties that affect learning and behavior. Located in Middleboro, MA.
Fulshear Ranch Academy
- A boarding school, to develop life skills in a ranch environment, for women 18-26. Located in Fulshear, Texas.
- Boarding school for children with special needs. Teaches varying levels of academic, social and emotional development in a highly structured learning environment. Grades 3-12, located in Washington, Connecticut.
- Boarding school for girls, with a current enrollment of four hundred girls between the ages of eleven and eighteen. Located in the United Kingdom.
Grace Boys Ranch
- A boarding school for boys ages 6 to 16 with behavior problems, including ADD, ODD, and RAD. Located in central Missouri. Includes program description and history.
- Pence Springs, West Virginia. Private boarding school that provides academic and therapeutic support for girls in grades nine through twelve. Includes employment information.
- A boarding school for adolescent boys and girls in grade 6-12. Located in Madison, Connecticut.
- An independent boarding school for boys in grades five through nine.
In Balance Ranch Academy
- Boarding school for substance-abusing teen boys 13-17.5 years of age in a ranch setting in Arizona.
Independent Small Programs Alliance
- ISPA is a strategic alliance of smaller, independent programs, which have joined together to provide the best possible services in education, treatment and therapy for children, youth and young adults.
Island View Residential Treatment Center
- Facility for adolescents with drug, alcohol, or behavioral problems, located in Syracuse, Utah.
The John Dewey Academy
- College preparatory high school for gifted, self-destructive adolescents (ages 15-21). Describes the program, student characteristics, faculty qualifications, costs, and achievements of alumni. Great Barrington, Massachusetts.
Logan River Academy
- Boarding school services grades 8-12 and offers therapeutic and educational programs for those with emotional and behavioral issues. Includes clinical, educational and admissions information. Logan, Utah.
- Offers a residential therapeutic boarding school in a ranch environment with emphasis on both treatment and education. Located in Marion, Montana.
- Residential treatment program offering therapeutic treatment of troubled youth. Based in Albion, MI.
New Summit Academy
- Atenas, Costa Rica. Independent, year-round, therapeutic boarding school for boys age 15-18, with US academic curriculum. Includes student profile, admissions information, program details, and photos.
North Hills Preparatory School
- A college preparatory school focused on a therapeutic approach to supporting students with a variety of disabilities. Located in North Hills, CA.
Northwoods of Idaho
- Residential program for boys, with middle/high school component. In Idaho, with a Costa Rica travel component.
- Therapeutic college preparatory boarding school with a recreational and outdoor sports program. Oakley, Utah.
Pine Ridge Academy
- Residential treatment center and boarding school for at risk students who are experiencing emotional, behavioral or academic difficulties. Located in suburb of Salt Lake City, Utah.
Pressley Ridge Schools
- Services for children and families including alternative family care, community and family support, and educational and residential services.
Provo Canyon School
- Especially for 7th to 12th graders with emotional or academic difficulties. Enrollment criteria, program overview, and other helpful information.
Red Rock Canyon School
- Residential treatment center for troubled youth in Utah.
Safe Harbor Boys Home
- Offers a program that uses the waterfront as a residential facility and school for troubled youth.
Shepherd's Hill Academy
- Outdoor residential therapeutic program (New Creation) and junior and senior high school (Shepherd's Hill Academy) in Georgia for teens with emotional or behavioral problems, learning disabilities, or other special needs; based on Christian principles.
- A therapeutic boarding school school for troubled teens providing a structured, emotional growth boarding school environment. Located in Milton, NH.
- Residential educational-treatment program for adolescents with learning and adjustment difficulties, located in Nyack, New York. Includes information about program and admissions.
SunHawk Adolescent Recovery Center
- Residential treatment program and school for adolescent boys and girls ages 13 - 17. St. George, Utah.
Turn About Ranch
- Residential school and treatment program for troubled boys and girls from twelve to eighteen years of age. Located in southern Utah.
Valley View School
- A private residential guidance school providing a therapeutic educational environment for boys, ages 11-16. Massachusetts.
Wears Valley Ranch
- Christian school and home in the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee for children needing special nurture and love.
Wil Lou Gray Opportunity School
- Structured academic and life skills training, based in West Columbia, South Carolina.
- Coed residential school for adolescents between the ages eleven and eighteen. Located in Draper, Utah.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 25, 2014 at 22:05:07 UTC -