become an editor
the entire directory
only in Programs_and_Services/Residential_Treatment
Child and Adolescent
Programs and Services
Health: Mental Health: Child and Adolescent: Treatment: Programs and Services: Outdoor Programs
Society: Issues: Business: Allegedly Unethical Firms: WWASP
Adolescent and Family Institute of Colorado
- JCAHO accredited psychiatric and substance abuse treatment for adolescents with family involvement.
Alternate Family Care
- Provider of therapeutic foster care and mental health treatment and services for emotionally and behaviorally disturbed children and teens in Florida. Includes current openings for employment and for placements.
Boysville of Texas
- Non-profit organization, provides emergency long-term care for at risk children in a nurturing, healing shelter.
Brandon Residential Treatment Center
- Residential and diagnostic program in Natick, Massachusetts, offering a variety of services, including onsite school, for troubled boys, ages 7-18. Description of services and other details.
Brookhaven Youth Ranch
- Offers a non-profit center for adolescents aged 13-17 who suffer from conduct disorder, ADHD and juvenile delinquency. Located in Texas.
C.A.R.E. - Children's Alcohol, Rehabilitation, and Education
- Group homes in Ventura County, California. 3 RCL level 10 homes (2 boys and 1 girls home) specializing in behavior and drug and alcohol issues.
Capstone Treatment Center
- A Christ-centered professional counseling program for chemically dependent teens suffering from alcoholism and other substance abuse.
Cathedral Home for Children
- Nonprofit residential treatment program for troubled and traumatized children, including deaf and hard-of-hearing children. Accredited school with a horse program. Wyoming.
Child Guidance Resource Centers
- Specializing in behavioral health care, early intervention and educational services for children, adolescents and their families in the Delaware Valley of Pennsylvania.
Children's Crisis Treatment Center
- Serving children with social, emotional and behavioral problems with evaluation, treatment, habilitation, community integration, case management, parent education and behavioral intervention. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Non-profit human services agency in Mount Holly, New Jersey, providing special education, residential treatment and emergency shelter for emotionally troubled, disadvantaged youth. Established in 1864.
- A transitional residential, Christian-based treatment program for girls aged 12-20. Located in Idaho.
Coral Reef Academy
- Offers a residential school helping troubled youth overcome emotional difficulties and substance abuse. Located in Samoa.
- Residential facility for children and teens with mental retardation. On-site, group homes and community living services for kids with retardation and developmental disabilities.
- Serving children and young adults, aged twelve through twenty-four, and their families with a youth shelter, transitional living center, and a wilderness therapy program. Located in Taos, New Mexico.
Future Expectations Today
- Year round treatment center for teens with substance abuse problems. Located in La Mision, Baja California, Mexico.
Harbor Oaks Hospital
- Information on therapeutic services for children and adolescents having emotional and behavioral difficulties. Located in the Detroit area.
Harborcreek Youth Services
- Christian residential facility for at-risk youth.
- Residential adolescent Christian counseling center for struggling teens and families, with a referral service to other programs. Hallsville, Texas.
Helping Hand Home for Children
- Founded in 1893, offers residential services and therapeutic foster care for abandoned, abused, and neglected children. Located in Austin, Texas.
- Provides safe places for children by treating abuse, neglect and mental illness; strengthening families; providing special education; and advocating for children's rights. Located in California.
Journey's End Refuge
- Adolescent therapy provides unique non-profit treatment. Horseback riding, river camping, hay rides, cowboy and Indians, communication and effective listening role playing, ropes course with parents. One-on-one and family counseling.
- A therapeutic boarding school helping boys ages 12-17 change self-destructive habits and behaviors.
Life Development Institute
- LDI provides secondary and post-secondary education and programs for older adolescents and young adults with learning disabilities, attention deficit, hyperactivity and other disorders. Located in Arizona.
Mercy Home for Boys and Girls
- School for children with emotional problems. Includes overview of programs and services, volunteering, special events calendar, and contacts. Chicago, Illinois.
- Assists adolescent girls in achieving positive change and growth through academic, therapeutic and environmental experiences. Utah.
New Haven Youth and Family Services
- Residential and educational facility providing treatment for boys ages 8-17 with emotional and behavioral challenges. Located in North San Diego County, California.
Nexus: A Family of Treatment Programs
- Residential treatment programs for juvenile sex offenders and severely emotionally and behaviorally disturbed youth. Programs located in Minnesota and Illinois.
Northwest Behavioral Healthcare Services
- Provides residential treatment services to adolescents and their families. Quality care is provided to those with emotional, behavioral, and substance abuse problems.
Our Little Haven
- Residential care for abused, neglected, drug exposed and special needs children ages birth through five years. Missouri.
Ozanam: Home for Boys
- Offers a treatment center for troubled children and their families. Located in Kansas City, MO.
- Counseling service for drug and alcohol issues. Based in Tulsa.
Perseus House, Inc.
- Non-profit organization serving troubled adolescents through alternative education, court-ordered treatment, residential placement, and public school-based delinquency prevention programs. Located in Erie, Pennsylvania.
- Christian licensed residential treatment center for at-risk youth coping with oppositional behavior or dysfunctional homes.
- Provides a residential environment for helping individuals obtain or regain their long-term academic, behavioral and spiritual focus. Christian focus. Includes a history and blog.
Sorenson's Ranch School
- Offers a program for troubled youth suffering from substance abuse, low self-esteem, learning differences, running away, school expulsion and mental stress. Located in Utah.
St. Mary's Home for Boys
- A non-profit organization providing residential and day treatment programs for at-risk youth. Specialized treatment programs include a juvenile sex offenders program. Oregon.
- Offers parenting advice and treatment options for teens in crisis.
Utah Youth Village
- Improves the lives of troubled children and families through residential care, therapeutic family homes, observation and evaluation.
- Offers Intervention services for at-risk youth and families.
Vista Adolescent Residential Treatment Centers
- A residential treatment facility dedicated to the care and healing of young individuals in a safe, quality home environment. Utah.
- A not for profit organization providing a family-focused, culturally responsive continuum of therapeutic and residential services consistent with the Wellspring principles. South Dakota.
Yahweh Center Children's Village
- Serving eastern North Carolina with residential treatment and placement services for abused and neglected children, ages twelve and younger. Based in Wilmington.
Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch
- Residential treatment services for at-risk youth and their families.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 28, 2014 at 23:05:01 UTC -