become an editor
the entire directory
only in Programs_and_Services/Residential_Treatment
Child and Adolescent
Programs and Services
Health: Mental Health: Child and Adolescent: Treatment: Programs and Services: Outdoor Programs
Society: Issues: Business: Allegedly Unethical Firms: WWASP
Boysville of Texas
- Non-profit organization, provides emergency long-term care for at risk children in a nurturing, healing shelter.
Brandon Residential Treatment Center
- Residential and diagnostic program in Natick, Massachusetts, offering a variety of services, including onsite school, for troubled boys, ages 7-18. Description of services and other details.
Brookhaven Youth Ranch
- Offers a non-profit center for adolescents aged 13-17 who suffer from conduct disorder, ADHD and juvenile delinquency. Located in Texas.
C.A.R.E. - Children's Alcohol, Rehabilitation, and Education
- Group homes in Ventura County, California. 3 RCL level 10 homes (2 boys and 1 girls home) specializing in behavior and drug and alcohol issues.
Capstone Treatment Center
- A Christ-centered professional counseling program for chemically dependent teens suffering from alcoholism and other substance abuse.
Cathedral Home for Children
- Nonprofit residential treatment program for troubled and traumatized children, including deaf and hard-of-hearing children. Accredited school with a horse program. Wyoming.
Child Guidance Resource Centers
- Specializing in behavioral health care, early intervention and educational services for children, adolescents and their families in the Delaware Valley of Pennsylvania.
Children's Crisis Treatment Center
- Serving children with social, emotional and behavioral problems with evaluation, treatment, habilitation, community integration, case management, parent education and behavioral intervention. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Non-profit human services agency in Mount Holly, New Jersey, providing special education, residential treatment and emergency shelter for emotionally troubled, disadvantaged youth. Established in 1864.
- A transitional residential, Christian-based treatment program for girls aged 12-20. Located in Idaho.
Coral Reef Academy
- Offers a residential school helping troubled youth overcome emotional difficulties and substance abuse. Located in Samoa.
- Residential facility for children and teens with mental retardation. On-site, group homes and community living services for kids with retardation and developmental disabilities.
- Serving children and young adults, aged twelve through twenty-four, and their families with a youth shelter, transitional living center, and a wilderness therapy program. Located in Taos, New Mexico.
Future Expectations Today
- Year round treatment center for teens with substance abuse problems. Located in La Mision, Baja California, Mexico.
Harborcreek Youth Services
- Christian residential facility for at-risk youth.
- Residential adolescent Christian counseling center for struggling teens and families, with a referral service to other programs. Hallsville, Texas.
Helping Hand Home for Children
- Founded in 1893, offers residential services and therapeutic foster care for abandoned, abused, and neglected children. Located in Austin, Texas.
- Provides safe places for children by treating abuse, neglect and mental illness; strengthening families; providing special education; and advocating for children's rights. Located in California.
Journey's End Refuge
- Adolescent therapy provides unique non-profit treatment. Horseback riding, river camping, hay rides, cowboy and Indians, communication and effective listening role playing, ropes course with parents. One-on-one and family counseling.
- A therapeutic boarding school helping boys ages 12-17 change self-destructive habits and behaviors.
Life Development Institute
- LDI provides secondary and post-secondary education and programs for older adolescents and young adults with learning disabilities, attention deficit, hyperactivity and other disorders. Located in Arizona.
Mercy Home for Boys and Girls
- School for children with emotional problems. Includes overview of programs and services, volunteering, special events calendar, and contacts. Chicago, Illinois.
- Assists adolescent girls in achieving positive change and growth through academic, therapeutic and environmental experiences. Utah.
New Haven Youth and Family Services
- Residential and educational facility providing treatment for boys ages 8-17 with emotional and behavioral challenges. Located in North San Diego County, California.
Nexus: A Family of Treatment Programs
- Residential treatment programs for juvenile sex offenders and severely emotionally and behaviorally disturbed youth. Programs located in Minnesota and Illinois.
Northwest Behavioral Healthcare Services
- Provides residential treatment services to adolescents and their families. Quality care is provided to those with emotional, behavioral, and substance abuse problems.
Our Little Haven
- Residential care for abused, neglected, drug exposed and special needs children ages birth through five years. Missouri.
Ozanam: Home for Boys
- Offers a treatment center for troubled children and their families. Located in Kansas City, MO.
- Counseling service for drug and alcohol issues. Based in Tulsa.
Perseus House, Inc.
- Non-profit organization serving troubled adolescents through alternative education, court-ordered treatment, residential placement, and public school-based delinquency prevention programs. Located in Erie, Pennsylvania.
- Christian licensed residential treatment center for at-risk youth coping with oppositional behavior or dysfunctional homes.
- Provides a residential environment for helping individuals obtain or regain their long-term academic, behavioral and spiritual focus. Christian focus. Includes a history and blog.
Sorenson's Ranch School
- Offers a program for troubled youth suffering from substance abuse, low self-esteem, learning differences, running away, school expulsion and mental stress. Located in Utah.
St. Mary's Home for Boys
- A non-profit organization providing residential and day treatment programs for at-risk youth. Specialized treatment programs include a juvenile sex offenders program. Oregon.
- Offers parenting advice and treatment options for teens in crisis.
Utah Youth Village
- Improves the lives of troubled children and families through residential care, therapeutic family homes, observation and evaluation.
- Offers Intervention services for at-risk youth and families.
Vista Adolescent Residential Treatment Centers
- A residential treatment facility dedicated to the care and healing of young individuals in a safe, quality home environment. Utah.
- A not for profit organization providing a family-focused, culturally responsive continuum of therapeutic and residential services consistent with the Wellspring principles. South Dakota.
Yahweh Center Children's Village
- Serving eastern North Carolina with residential treatment and placement services for abused and neglected children, ages twelve and younger. Based in Wilmington.
Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch
- Residential treatment services for at-risk youth and their families.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 17, 2015 at 16:35:05 UTC -