become an editor
the entire directory
only in Procedures/Penis_Enlargement
Health: Child Health: Neonatal Circumcision: Anatomy
Health: Medicine: Surgery: Urology
Health: Men's Health: Conditions and Diseases: Penis
The (dubious) Science Of Penis Enlargement
- In depth research including citations, discussion, and clinical documentation about penis lengthening and widening treatments (September 23, 2011)
100% Natural Penis Enlargement
- Articles discussing treatments oriented around natural methodologies based on scientific references and insightful perspectives.
BJU International Phase-II Prospective Clinical Study
- Medical research testing the ‘efficacy’ and tolerability of a penile-extender device in the treatment of ‘short penis’
Mayo Clinic: Penis Enlargement Products: Do They work?
- Discussion and warnings about several advertised methods and products.
Non-Invasive Methods Of Penile Lengthening: Fact Or Fiction?
- Discussion pertaining to penis lengthening procedures that have been documented based on evidential claims. (September 24, 2010)
- Community of experts, practitioners, informative articles, expert advice, and forum discussion.
Penis Enlargement Exercises
- Detail-oriented exercise guides and tutorials on how to perform and use penis exercises.
Sexual Medicine & Penis Enlargement
- Penis size, penile growth, and penis enlargement patient information by The Department of Urology at Weill Cornell Medical College.
- Information, discussion and videos of penis enlargement exercises and techniques. In English, Spanish, French, and Italian.
WebMD: Surgery, Pumps, Creams, & More
- An overview of pumps, pills, surgery, and exercises for penis lengthening and widening.
A Natural Route to Better Sex?
- A physician answers a question about the effectiveness of non-surgical methods and herbal treatments. (February 13, 2003)
Penile Augmentation Surgery
- Study into the effectiveness of common surgical methods of penile enlargement. Includes direct feedback from men who have undergone such procedures. [Electronic Journal of Human Sexuality] (March 19, 1999)
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 1, 2015 at 2:52:10 UTC -