become an editor
the entire directory
only in Penis/Peyronie's_Disease
Conditions and Diseases
- Facts about the diagnosis and treatment of this disease. Includes forum and further links.
Association of Peyronie's Disease Advocates
- Offers support and relevant referral services for Peyronie's disease patients and their partners.
AUA Foundation - Peyronie's Disease
- Relative information that emphasizes on common questions regarding peyronie's disease
The Bent Penis
- Information on penis curvature and Peyronie's Disease. Includes message board, chat, articles and links.
Induratio Penis Plastica (PD) Information by Wikipedia
- Helpful overview, concise information, and clearly documented resources about peyronies treatments, causes, signs, symptoms, with additional help for dealing with the disease.
MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia - Penile Curvature
- Causes, symptoms, tests, exams, treatments, and other valuable resources about peyronies disease and penile curvature.
Men's Health PD
- Provides an overview of the conditions causes, symptoms and treatment options.
- Personal experience with Peyronie's disease. Explanation of the treatment that worked for me, advice to other sufferers and support for their partners.
Penile Traction For Peyronie's Disease Treatment
- Dr. Larry Lipshultz, M.D. explains the usefulness and side-effects of penile traction as a treatment for peyronie's disease
- Government research and facts about peyronie's disease regarding development, disease evaluation, and treatment.
Peyronie's Disease Blog
- Dedicated to providing Peyronie's disease news, studies and treatment information.
Peyronies Disease Treatments
- Simple and easy to understand articles about types of penile curvature, treatment methods, and impotence related issues.
Peyronie’s Disease: Nonsurgical Therapy Options
- Featured explanations backed by scientific evidence by the National Institutes of Health regarding the treatment of peyronies disease using nonsurgical options.
Symptoms, Causes, Treatments - WebMD
- Peyronie's disease is caused by scar tissue along the length of the penis, causing the penis to bend. WebMD looks at possible causes and how to treat it.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 17, 2015 at 20:27:33 UTC -