become an editor
the entire directory
only in Circumcision/Medical_Views
Open Directory - Health: Men's Health: Circumcision: Medical Views
eMedicine Health: Circumcision
- Provides information on the methods and health implications of surgical removal of the penis' foreskin.
Informed Consent for Medically Necessary Circumcision
- Article including information about the procedure, risks, outcomes and documentation for consent.
FDA: Potential for Injury from Circumcision Clamps
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration warning about circumcision clamps. (August 29, 2000)
Lysozyme, the Foreskin and HIV Protection
- A summary of the evidence that the foreskin and the sub-preputial wetness under the foreskin (prepuce) may protect against human immunodeficiency virus. By George Hill. (March 19, 1999)
BBC News: Routine Circumcision Ruled Out
- There is no evidence to justify routine circumcison of babies, a group of US paediatricians report in a detailed study. (March 02, 1999)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 24, 2013 at 7:45:03 UTC -