become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/New_York
Clinics and Practitioners
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Surgery: Urology: Clinics and Practitioners: United States: New York
Regional: North America: United States: New York: Health
Adult and Pediatric Urology
- Introduction to urologic problems and their modern solutions.
American University of Beirut - Urology Department
- Describes urological diseases and conditions and their treatment options.
Benjamin C.H. Peng, MD
- Serves lower Manhattan communities.
Central Park Urology
- Serving the urological needs of New York since 1982.
Cornell University Urology
- The James Buchanan Brady Foundation, Department of Urology provides urologic care. Offers information on clinical conditions, a mission statement, history, research, the physicians, and contact details.
Department of Urology, Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center
- Information on the J. Bentley Squier Urological Clinic which offers a range of traditional and innovative care for urological disorders.
Hudson Valley Urology Center
- A urology practice serving the needs of Poughkeepsie, New York, and the surrounding communities. Dr. Mark Libin, Dr. Daniel Katz, Dr. Evan Goldfischer, Dr. Michael Solliday, Dr. Jason Krumholtz, Evelyn Santi, NP, and Karl Kruszynski, PA-C.
Long Island Urological Associates
- Dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of urologic conditions.
McGovern, Coleman, and Loo, MD
- Evaluation and treatment of pediatric and adult urologic conditions.
- David Samadi MD provides services at Mount Sinai School of Medicine and two other locations. Includes explanations of procedures, testimonials, and contact details.
University of Rochester - Department of Urology
- Operates state-of-the-art technology and facilities to study a wide range of basic, translational and clinical research problems.
Urology Associates, P.C.
- An eight-physician practice that specializes in the urologic care and treatment of children and adults.
- Information about this Rego Park practice. Includes patient resources, links, physician credentials, services available and contact information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 15, 2013 at 0:15:06 UTC -