become an editor
the entire directory
only in Surgery/Trauma
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Neurological Disorders: Trauma and Injuries
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Emergency Medicine
Health: Medicine: Surgery: Orthopedics
This category in other languages:
American Association for the Surgery of Trauma
- The organization fosters research and education to improve the quality of care to trauma patients. Includes resources and information.
American Trauma Society
- Composed of healthcare professionals and the general public, the ATS is dedicated to the prevention of trauma and improvement of trauma care.
Edinburgh Orthopaedic Trauma Unit
- Information on orthopaedic trauma surgery.
National Center for Injury Prevention and Control Scientific Data and Injury Statistics
- Statistical information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on injury-related mortality data.
- Accurate, current information in the field of trauma, and present an interactive forum for trauma care providers throughout the globe.
University General and Trauma Surgery, PC
- State-of-the-art trauma center providing a comfortable and caring surgical environment for both patients and physicians. Offering general surgery, trauma, and critical care. Information about the practice and about trauma care in general. Tennessee.
UVA Trauma Center
- Functions as an entity within the Surgical Service Center of the UVA Health Sciences Center.
Vanderbilt Medical Center
- Division of Trauma and Surgical Critical Care. Includes department, division and fellowship information, nursing information and resources.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:32:32 UTC -