become an editor
the entire directory
only in Surgery/Thoracic
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Surgery: Thoracic
Health: Medicine: Surgery: Cardiothoracic
This category in other languages:
The Division of Thoracic Surgery - Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Diagnostic and treatment services to patients with benign and malignant neoplasms and other disorders of the lung, esophagus, mediastinum and chest wall. Chronic pulmonary diseases and thoracic surgeries.
Foundation Alexis Carrel
- Details the researches carried out by the foundation in the field of thoracic and cardiovascular surgery.
Lung Surgery Patient Guide
- Detailed, with an introduction, all aspects of Thoracoscopy, from preparing, risks, recovery, when to call the doctor, along with a special note to family and friends.
Minimally Invasive Thoracic Surgery Interest Group
- MITSIG was formed with the intent of providing a forum to encourage the investigation, open presentation and ongoing advancement of minimally invasive thoracic surgery.
Surgical Correction Procedures for Pectus Deformities
- Provides detailed information on surgical correction procedures for Pectus Excavatum and Pectus Carinatum, and thoracic surgeries.
University of Maryland - Medicine Thoracic Surgery Division
- Develops innovative procedures and treatments for chest disorders, including emphysema.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 4:32:32 PM EST -