become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/New_York
Surgeons and Clinics
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Surgery: Orthopedics: Surgeons and Clinics: United States: New York
Regional: North America: United States: New York: Health
Able Orthopedic and Sports Medicine
- Providing orthopedic and sports medicine care in Forest Hill, New York.
Capital Region Spine
- Spine surgeons and physiatrists along with physical therapists and spine diagnostics servicing patients with back and neck pain. Located in Albany, New York.
The Center for Reconstructive Joint Surgery
- Providing reconstructive surgery and care in New York.
Fabien Bitan, M.D.
- Orthopedic spine surgeon specializing in spinal deformity and degenerative disc disease. Located in New York.
Greater Rochester Orthopaedics
- A group orthopaedic surgeons, who practice from two locations in Rochester.
Hospital for Special Surgery
- Located in New York City, and providing patient information, list of physicians, and details of specialist clinics and research programs.
Hudson Valley Bone and Joint Surgeons
- Orthopedic surgeons with sub-specialities in sports medicine, joint replacement, hand, foot and ankle surgery. Located in Sleepy Hollow and Yonkers.
Ira and Marc Chernoff, MDs
- Orthopedic and spinal surgeons located throughout Long Island.
Island Sports Medicine
- Orthopedic surgeons and non surgical specialists located in Nassau County, Long Island whose services include orthopedics, sports medicine, rehabilitation, arthroscopic surgery, and joint replacements.
Jessica Gallina, MD, P.C.
- Providing surgical and non-surgical foot and ankle care. Located in New York City. Provides information about common foot and ankle disorders.
Joseph W. Dryer, MD
- Spine surgery specialist - scoliosis, spine fractures, spondylolisthesis, bracing, tumors; minimally invasive surgery. Located in New York City.
Laith M. Jazrawi, M.D.
- Orthopedic and sports medicine practice with a specialty in minimally invasive treatment of hip, knee, elbow and shoulder injuries. Offices in New York and Brooklyn.
Lakeshore Orthopedic Group
- Providing orthopedic care and surgery for injuries and disorders of the bones, joints, arms, legs, nerves, ligaments, tendons and muscles. Located in Dunkirk, Irving, and Westfield
Long Island Bone and Joint
- Providing orthopedic and sports medicine care in Port Jefferson and Southampton.
Long Island Spine Specialists, P.C.
- Providing treatment for back and neck disorders using a variety of options including aggressive non-operative treatment or operative management when necessary. Located in Commack.
New York Midtown Orthopedics
- Providing comprehensive orthopedic care in New York City.
New York Orthopedic Trauma Service
- Orthopedic surgery group providing trauma care. Site includes physician bios, office directions, photos, and patient education.
New York Spine Institute
- Located on Long Island, the institute treats all aspects of spinal pathology.
New York University Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Providing comprehensive orthopedic services in New York City.
North Country Sports Medicine
- Specializing in evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation of orthopedic injuries. Located in Queensbury, Ticonderoga, Cambridge, and Warrensburg.
- Provides details of services, insurance and providers, with information on clinics in East Amherst, Ellicottville, and Snyder.
NYU-HJD Shoulder & Elbow Service
- Specializing in the treatment of all degenerative, traumatic, and sports injuries of the shoulder and elbow.
Orthopaedic Surgeons of L.I., Assoc.
- Offers patients a wide spectrum of care with state-of-the-art diagnostic and therapeutic intervention.
Orthopedic Associates of Dutchess County
- Specializing in sports medicine, joint replacement, fracture care, arthroscopic, spine, hand, foot and ankle surgery, and work-related injuries. Offices located throughout the Hudson Valley in Poughkeepsie, Fishkill, Rhinebeck, and Kingston.
Orthopedic Associates of Long Island
- A group of orthopedic surgeons providing comprehensive orthopedic care in Long Island.
Patrick A Meere MD, PC
- Orthopedic surgeon specializing in total hip replacement, knee arthroscopy, and complex joint surgery. Located in New York City.
Pruzansky Hand, Athletic and Sports Trauma Institute
- Specializing in hand surgery in New York City. Provides information on practice including location, directions, and FAQs.
Robert J. Ziets, MD
- General orthopedic surgeon with offices located in New York and Bronx.
S. Robert Rozbruch, MD
- Information for patients and physicians about limb lengthening and deformity correction surgery using the Ilizarov method including case examples. Associated with the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York.
Scott Russinoff, MD
- Hip and knee replacement specialist located in Westchester and Dutchess counties in the Hudson Valley. Site includes physician bio and patient education.
Seaport Orthopaedic Associates
- Orthopaedic surgery, sports medicine, physical medicine, and rehabilitation practice with locations in Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Newburgh.
The Special Spine Institute
- Practice limited to adult and pediatric spinal surgery including scoliosis. Office located in Poughkeepsie.
Spine Center of the Northeast
- Institute focused on care of spinal disorders including spine surgery, chiropractic care, spinal physiatry and physical therapy. Located in Shrewsbury and Belleville.
Spine Institute of New York
- Diagnostic and treatment services for back pain and spinal disorders including scoliosis, sciatica, spinal stenosis and herniated disc. Located in White Plains and New York.
Stuart Cherney, MD
- All-Sport Orthopedic Surgery of Smithtown, Long Island provides services ranging from treating fractures and sprains, to ligament reconstruction and arthroscopic surgery.
- Providing orthopedic and sports medicine care in Bay Shore, New York.
University Orthopaedic Associates
- Department of Orthopedics at the University of Rochester Medical Center in Rochester, New York.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, October 21, 2013 5:24:12 PM EDT -