become an editor
the entire directory
only in Orthopedics/Orthotics
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Surgery: Orthopedics: Orthotics
Business: Healthcare: Products and Services: Orthopedic
Shopping: Health: Feet: Orthotics
- Specializing in cosmetic and functional restorations for amputees. Including finger, hand, arm, foot, and leg restorations for cosmetic and functional concerns.
- Located in the Lehigh Valley Pennsylvania, is a full service prosthetic, orthotic and pedorthic facility providing evaluations, castings, fabrication and follow-up care on site.
CHEHAP: Children's Electronic Hand Assistance Project
- Education and information regarding pediatric upper limb prosthetics. Includes a parents support network, ask the prosthetist and supplemental funding resources.
- Orthotic and Pedorthic clinical services, video gait analysis, lower extremity biomechanics video and CD ROM education. (Chicago, Illinois)
Letourneau Lifelike Orthotics and Prosthetics Inc
- Provides services to amputees and their families throughout Eastern Texas and Western Louisiana.
New England Orthotic and Prosthetic Systems
- Provides orthotic and prosthetic patient care services and products.
Orthotic Prosthetic Solutions Inc.
- Provides state-of-the-art orthotic and prosthetic devices for adults or children, whether the need is foot orthotics for diabetes, sports injuries, pain, or prosthetics due to amputation.
- Includes an online directory, forums, careers center and document archive of papers, product instruction and research documents for the orthotic and podiatry industries.
Orthotics & Prosthetics Online Community
- Prosthetic and orthotic patient care and product information readily accessible for amputees, orthotists, prosthetists, and therapists.
Prescription Foot Orthotic Laboratory Association
- A non-profit professional Association dedicated to promoting and improving the efficacy of custom, prescription foot orthoses to the medical professions, the public, and to third-party providers of medical coverage.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:32:30 UTC -