become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/United_States
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Medical organization for orthopedic surgeons provides patient information on injuries and diseases of the bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles, and nerves. Offers educational resources to orthopedic surgeons and medical practitioners.
American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Medical specialty society for orthopedic surgeons who specialize in hip and knee replacements. Provides information and resources for patients considering these procedures.
American Association of Orthopaedic Executives (AAOE)
- Education and resources for orthopaedic practice executives and their staff members.
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Certifying board for orthopaedic surgeons in the United States. General and sub-specialty certification requirements, exam schedules, online registration, and surgeon directory.
American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- Specialty society for orthopedic surgeons with training and interest in the prevention and treatment of foot and ankle conditions. Provides patient and physician education on foot diseases and conditions.
American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Medical society for hand surgeons. Provides education for patients and health care professionals regarding diseases and injuries of the hand, wrist, forearm, elbow and shoulder.
Association of Bone and Joint Surgeons
- Membership organization for orthopaedic surgeons under the age of 55. Disseminates new knowledge in the field through its Annual Meeting and its official journal, Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. Meeting information, awards, history and governance.
J. Robert Gladden Society
- Organization promoting the involvement and study of all races, genders, religions and ethnicities in the field of orthopedic surgery. Based in Rosemont, Illinois. (United States)
National Association of Orthopaedic Technologists
- Membership organization dedicated to the continued educational development of orthopaedic technologists, professionals who specialize in casting, splinting and bracing. Information about the association, membership, recognized schools.
New York State Society of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Medical society for orthopaedic surgeons in New York State promotes Federal and State advocacy efforts related to orthopedics, continuing medical education, and membership opportunities.
Southern Orthopaedic Association
- SOA was established to provide a forum for the exchange of original, practical, medical and surgical information in orthopaedics. An affiliate of Southern Medical Association and operates exclusively for charitable, scientific and educational purposes. Based in Alabama.
Texas Orthopaedic Association
- Association for orthopaedic surgeons in the state of Texas. Provides a physician finder by specialty, legislative resources for members, and continuing medical education opportunities.
Western Orthopaedic Association
- Voluntary medical society for orthopaedic surgeons practicing west of the Mississippi River in the United States. Chapter contact information, meeting abstracts, newsletters, annual meeting details, membership application.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 24, 2012 at 5:54:02 UTC -