become an editor
the entire directory
only in Orthopedics/Organizations
Open Directory - Health: Medicine: Surgery: Orthopedics: Organizations
Health: Organizations: Medicine
This category in other languages:
Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Medical society dedicated to furthering the study of arthroscopy, a surgical procedure which allows orthopedic surgeons to view the inside of joints and the spaces surrounding them. Educational resources for patients and physicians.
Canadian Orthopaedic Association
- Medical society for orthopaedic surgeons in Canada. Continuing medical education opportunities, resources for clinicians, membership applications, and surgeon database.
Iranian Orthopaedic Association
- Dedicated to surgeons who worked in extraordinary conditions. Includes news, members, publications, and contacts.
Israel Orthopaedic (Orthopedic) Association
- Information about the Association and orthopedic surgery in Israel.
Orthopaedic Trauma Association
- Association for orthopaedic surgeons interested in improving the treatment of orthopaedic trauma patients. Offers resources for medical professionals.
Ruth Jackson Orthopedic Society
- A support and networking group for female orthopaedic surgeons. Mentoring program for female orthopaedic residents, awards, job opportunities, conferences, and newsletters.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, September 16, 2012 11:29:47 AM EDT -