become an editor
the entire directory
only in Surgery/Cryosurgery
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer: Genitourinary: Prostate
Science: Biology: Cryobiology
Science: Technology: Cryotechnology
- A forum for sharing knowledge among Cryosurgeons and the public. Many abstracts and papers included in various cryosurgical specialities.
Cryosurgery in the Treatment of Prostate Cancer
- Article by Duke K. Bahn, MD. Part of the Cancer News on the Net.
Cryosurgical Ablation Of The Prostate: TwoYear ProstateSpecific Antigen And Biopsy Results
- A 1995 paper by Cohen, Miller, Rooker, and Shuman at Medical College of Pennsylvania.
- Detailed information about cryotherapy, a minimally invasive procedure designed to cure prostate cancer in the early stages. Includes the results and benefits, a FAQs and information about Dr. Neil Godon, a practicing Urologist in Cairns, Australia.
Cryotherapy For Devastating Eye Disease
- April 14, 1996 article about cryotherapy to prevent blindness in children with severe retinopathy of prematurity (ROP), from the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.
Proceedings from the 10th World Congress of Cryosurgery
- Links to over 100 summaries of papers presented in 1998.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 20, 2015 at 13:51:05 UTC -