become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cosmetic_and_Plastic/Organizations
Cosmetic and Plastic
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Aesthetic Medicine: Organizations
Health: Organizations: Medicine
American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Not-for-profit organization providing information on cosmetic surgery for patients, physicians, and the media. Includes a physician search and procedural information.
American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Information on various surgical procedures as well as a searchable database of facial plastic surgeons.
American Association of Plastic Surgeons
- AAPS, fellowship of certified surgeons with recognized contributions of quality in plastic surgery. Information on membership, list, and certifications.
American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery certifies surgeons exclusively in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery.
The American Board of Plastic Surgery
- National membership and board certification for cosmetic and plastic surgeons, subsidiary of the American Board of Surgery. Information on certification, exam, subspecialties, applications, newsletter, policies, and contacts.
The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- ASAPS is a plastic surgeon directory with current information on the many types of cosmetic surgery procedures with pictures, performed by doctors certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Official site provides a searchable database of board-certified surgeons, as well as patient information and photograph gallery.
Association of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons of Southern Africa
- Includes about the APRSSA, find a surgeon in Southern Africa, events which include congresses and meetings, news and relevant links.
- A non-profit organization providing free reconstructive plastic surgery, mainly cleft lip and palate, to the children of Austin,TX and Latin America.
Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Professional organisation provides an explanation of qualifications and information for patients, as well as member resources, an events calendar, and media section.
Canadian Laser Aesthetic Surgery Society
- Procedure descriptions and contact information.
Canadian Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Providing information about procedures and physician referrals.
The Egyptian Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- History, member list, and events. In English and Arabic.
The Faculty of Medicine - Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Information on how Vietnamese children benefit from Project Outreach's reconstructive surgery.
ISAPS - International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Worldwide organization created at the United Nations. Information on board, professors, members, media center, ethics, membership, courses, and contacts.
New England Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Provides a history of the society, a membership directory, information regarding surgical procedures, and many links of interest.
- Organizes, funds, and oversees volunteer surgical teams that provide free facial and orthopaedic reconstructive surgery to children in medically under-served countries.
- Information about this not-for-profit, volunteer medical services organization that provides reconstructive facial surgery to indigent children and young adults in 16 developing countries and the United States. Norfolk, Virginia.
- Charitable organization sponsored by international Rotary clubs. Provides free reconstructive surgery to children, presently in South America.
Small World Foundation
- A non-profit organization providing free reconstructive surgery for children and adults throughout the United States and the world.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 9, 2015 at 5:35:08 UTC -