become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cardiothoracic/Associations
Health: Organizations: Medicine
American Association for Thoracic Surgery
- Includes information on meetings, updates and members.
American Board of Thoracic Surgery
- Provides information for prospective candidates for examination and outlines its rules and regulations.
American Thoracic Society
- An international scientific society which focuses on respiratory and critical care medicine.
Association of Physician Assistants in Cardiovascular Surgery
- American organization that promotes the educational and professional interests of cardiothoracic and vascular physician assistants. Provides information on primary objectives, membership, and programs.
Belgian Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery
- Provides information on members, meetings, events committees and links to other Belgian health organizations.
British Cardiac Society
- Professional association for those involved in cardiac care, mainly physicians and surgeons. Provides information on members, meetings, publications, education and training.
Canadian Cardiovascular Society
- Journal-like website with information about cardiovascular research and resources in Canada.
The European Association for Cardio-thoracic Surgery
- Includes information on meetings, events, members, journals, prizes and awards. Also has a discussion forum.
German Society for Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- Has information on members, committees, events, awards and annual meetings. [Some information available in German only]
International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation
- Dedicated to the advancement of the science and treatment of end-stage heart and lung diseases. Provides information about membership, awards, meetings, publications and links.
International Society for Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery
- Provides information on members, news and events and offers a leadership role in shaping the direction of less invasive cardiac surgery on a global basis.
The Scandinavian Society for Research in CardioThoracic Surgery
- Provides information about the organization, members, meetings and contact information.
The Society for Heart Valve Disease
- Provides contact information, articles, rules and regulations, meeting and event information.
The Society of Cardiothoracic Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
- Contains information on membership, committees, useful links, patient information, educational resources and news.
The Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Provides information on members, committees, contact information, national database on open heart surgery, discussions and education links.
The Southern Thoracic Surgical Association
- Provides information on meetings, committees, news, events and contact information. Membership limited to thoracic surgeons practicing in the southern regions of the United States.
The Thoracic Surgery Foundation for Research and Education
- Aims are to enhance the education and capabilities of the thoracic surgeons of tomorrow. Provides information on scholarships, awards, grants, donors, committees and contact information.
Western Thoracic Surgical Association
- Provides member information, details of annual meeting, and news and events concerning cardiac and thoracic surgeons in the western areas of Canada and the United States.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 28, 2013 at 5:35:04 UTC -